Violent crime surging in many inner cities across the US

I have. I have also seen what police have done to peaceful protesters.

I’m not following how this leads to criminal thugs picking up guns and shooting innocent people.

The rhetoric is divisive and turns people on the police, incites violence and gives the rioters credence that they are in the right? Now…can you connect those dots or…are you _____?

How does that lead to some criminal thug shooting an innocent person? Not shooting a police officer. Shooting someone not involved in the police issue. Explain that. There is a massive gap from Point A to Point B here.

It’s the law of the streets. They’re liberating them from their lives.

How does a match, lead to a building burning down? It’s all so confusing…amirite? :sunglasses:

1 Like

I thought, for a split second, you may be able to articulate your position here. But it seems my original assumption was correct. There is no logic here. It is just feelings.

Maybe someone else can give it a try since you’re bowing out.

Time…is precious…and spending it with you, chasing your tail…has become a waste. Here…let a smart black man connect some dots for you. Maybe then you too can see and connect the dots.

1 Like

What is the logic in killing children?

Helluva link.

1 Like

That does not explain your position that the protests are the cause of the increased shootings. Did you even watch this thing?

Indeed. There is none. But like you, I’m trying to ascertain why.

even talking about defunding the police has resulted in bolder criminals. What will actually happen if they actually do it? Criminals know the police are on the defensive, they know they can get away with more now that they have been able to up until now. How much more so when we defund police?

What do you think the reason for uptick in violence?

Lawlessness begets lawlessness.

I have no problem with self policing.

It does have a flair for the unprofessional methods often used.

Again what do you think is a the cause…global warming?

Not to mention they also released prisoners from jail because of covid.

So mere talk of this has led to more shootings? I’m not following this logic.

I genuinely do not know. I’m troubled by it though.

I don’t know. What is your theory?

So you have no idea, no theory of your own but ridiculing others?

Then ask for mine so you can ridicule me?

1 Like