Violent crime surging in many inner cities across the US

Agreed. It may help if there was some sort of consensus on the inequity that still persists today, that primarily effects people of color.

One sise says there is a problem, another side does not believe there is a problem.

Until that is reconciled, this conflict will persist.

Similar to a virus I suppose. It is either real, or it is not.

It almost makes no sense then that the side effect of this movement would be us going soft on crime with vilifying/defunding law enforcement. Ironically, minority communities are affected the most and more black lives will be lost.

2 Likes

:laughing: :smile: :grin:

Awesome! Defund the police, but dammit the police had better show up! Nice! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

There should be no doubt, things need to change. I have read about a few cities, that did reconfigure the PD, to have more non-police personnel do more, with less cops.

And it does appear it worked. Not perfect, but better overall results.

Have you read about the dismantling of crime units in N.Y. resulting in sky rocketing crime? If this libs think this is a winning strategy go for it. I think it’s pretty stupid. And a lot of city dwellers have had enough of white liberals putting them at risk.

Well whoever is doing this they better stop because they are making BLM and the Dems look bad. Don’t they realize that they have an election to focus on, in other words more important priorities.

i know in some cities cases the surge can be blame don weather. its been one of the hottest starts to summer inhistory in a good part of the country. hot weather,especially muggy nights leads to crime surges especially in midwestern and northeastern cities

No, I have not.

Well Jesus did say “woe to those who harm children.”

What do you think beat cops are … well were?

It was Hannity tonight. So it has been verified.

It’s a ny post article that correlates. New York is having a tough time with shootings, when the rich people come back form Covid that will change.

No it was correlated but that’s nice.

No it was confirmed. And it’s not nice. It was a really nasty thing to do to those poor people.

It was an opinion. It is still an opinion. As in it’s correlative

[quote=“NebraskaFootball, post:39, topic:232854”]

The general consensus is that since the protests/riots cops have been vilified by many people in these left wing communities. Many have been assaulted and killed amongst many other unpleasantries. And now what happens in situations when they are called groups of people surround their vehicles and threaten them. Basically the left wing anarchists have essentially emasculated them. So now there’s a power vacuum and the bad guys are filling that.

So what do you want the cops to do about it?

Why is that?

And what do you want to do about it?

Oh…climate change is the cause?

Interesting theory…