Video released of the supposedly peaceful insurection

BOTH SIDES!!

There’s a little bit. Mostly noise.

1 Like

Agreed. And every illegal alien.

5 Likes

Anybody who attacked the government.

Not silly, the ones who came in after the barricades were removed and being waved in, can be fairly classified as tourists.

Obviously not applicable to anyone who attacked a cop.

This is a good post.

Comments box was heavy that day.

Yeah they’re still on the force. Turns out volunteering to also beat on protestors as a side gig sn’t as appealing when they end up with charges for doing it. Who knew?

Definition of insurrection
An act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government.
Merriam-Webster

That is exactly what those Trump supporters were doing that day.
To try to sugar coat this is really silly.

2 Likes

I did not see any video of anyone being waved in. I heard that the Capitol Police who were guarding the doors were told to retreat if they were outnumbered. I doubt that they would have waved anyone in due to the fact that it was a federal building that was restricted to the public at the time.

They’re posted here.

Okay, I looked and could not find any video where cops were waving them in. I found multiple videos where cops walked away because they were outnumbered.

You can take that definition and use it against anyone who intentionally broke a law….whether speeding or attacking/resisting federal officers as part of a protest.
There are laws against insurrection, yet no one at the capitol was charged. That is more telling.

2 Likes

Your title is misleading. It should say “edited video” because it is selected and presented outside of the context of thousands of hours of censored video footage that tells a different story, because out of context it seems to support a narrative being constructed by acolytes of globalism in both major parties

3 Likes

We know the cop who was given a political funeral perished of natural cause.

What we don’t know is why Ashli Babbitt died.

1 Like

We know exactly why Ashley Babbitt died.

She was part of a riot occurring inside the capitol building, her group was attempting to breach a law enforcement barricade blocking off the Speaker Lobby 10’s of feet away from where the Vice President, members of Congress, and their staffs were performing the Constitutionally required duty of counting the Electoral Ballots. She was climbing over the barricade that had been violently breached by her cohorts and presented a clear and present danger of death or serious bodily injury to the law enforcement officer, to the VP, to members of Congress, and to their staffs.

The mob had already demonstrated a willingness to use the weapons they possessed (staffs, shields, helmets) in a violet manner. Note I said weapons not firearms. Individuals can and do present a danger of death or serious bodily injury without possessing a firearm, stabbing/slashing weapons, or other melee weapons that can used to bludgeon.

WW

7 Likes

Is CNN still promoting the fire-extinguisher hoax originally pushed by federal authorities? Biden still is; is CNN calling him out?

I am not going to mess with finding a video clip that CNN is promoting. Video can be edited to lie; if you doubt that just ask Nick Sandman.

Given the likelihood that a large portion of the people who entered the Capitol were paid FBI informants / agitators, video of alleged violence proves nothing. We are also in the era of deep fakes, which are certainly within capability of the FBI or other surveillance agencies to manufacture.

There are reportedly 14000 hours of surveillance video for the Capitol on a January 6. Until it is publicly available, especially to defense attorneys, the assumption should be that any clips released by authorities and the state-controlled media are likely to be grossly misleading at best.

Truth will come only with complete release of the all surveillance video combined with eye-witness testimony under oath.

3 Likes

Sounds like we should have an investigation.

The cops were acting like it was a joke. It’s here.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: What the hell?

I call bull ■■■■■ Real insurrectionists would have been armed. These people were not.

The real anarchists/insurrectionists were out there all last year burning, beating, looting, and in some cases killing.

All with a wink and a nod from blue state govs and blue city mayors.

5 Likes