Video released of the supposedly peaceful insurection

Biden is still lying about the cop being killed…so we will be hearing about this for decades.

I give it 3 years for the musical to debut.

3 Likes

I’m still trying to figure out the logic.

Persecute the law abiding. Make laws so they are helpless to defend themselves. In the meantime, bail out the criminals and put them back on the streets.

Celebrate that the law abiding have no one to come to help them but they are the ones who fund the police that resigned because they are the bad guys. The criminals are just misunderstood.

Maybe we should investigate it.

Interesting timing for this release.

1 Like

Timing is suspicious. But the video doesn’t lie. It is out there for the world to judge for themselves.

So what…I didn’t see the video but I did see the guy with red coat and flag pole on “other” videos.

We seen through the last year and half where cops were attacked and brutally beaten all across our country.

So I’ll ask…what is their agenda? What is CNN agenda?

I know…to deflect from Biden trip for weekend talking heads.

2 Likes

You do realize BLM and ANTIFA are two separate things right?

:rofl: That is the whitest reporter I’ve ever seen.

I watched it twice. “Brutal! Just really BRUTAL! HAND TO HAND COMBAT!” :rofl:

What a load of horse hockey.

3 Likes

I thought they were just waived in for a tourist visit?

Sometimes people don’t like the tour and offer suggestive criticism.

4 Likes

That’s one guy and not “brutal h2h”. Lock him up.

I never said they were tourists. That’s silly.

I honestly believe there would be masssive support from both sides of the aisle and the vast majority of voters for a bipartisan investigation into ALL protest violence, but that’s a pipe dream.

1 Like

Do we all agree that the video depicts violence ? Or is there doubt?

Just more talking points from the media arm of the DNC.

I recall seeing some videos of the protest and it was mostly people walking through the building smiling and waving to the cameras (security cameras?) .

Granted some got out of hand before it was over but to claim it an insurrection is just pure BS.

A diversion away from the failures of Biden.

3 Likes

Trespassing is a crime and every single one of them that was inside the building is guilty no matter how you try to whitewash it.

It was a riot, as far as the ones who entered the capitol.
Not an insurrection but yes, a riot.
Just like the arsons and attacks by people in Portland and Minneapolis.
All riots.
Those who claimed otherwise in each case should retract those statements.

1 Like

You want a congressional investigation on “violence”?

They rioted for 90 straight days in Portland alone, took over six city blocks of Seattle and burned and looted in other cities. Two billion in property damage the largest claim ever due to rioting and one side wants to black that out and concentrate on one day featuring Q Viking. They weren’t blasting the curfew sirens where I live and I doubt I am the only one effected by that because of the viking but because the way the left rioted after Breonna Taylor and George Floyd died.

January 6th was one day The summer of love was over 100 days of rioting.

1 Like

Political violence over the past year involving attacks on Federal Buildings and federal officers.
Sound reasonable?

2 Likes

I don’t believe political violence from any faction is acceptable. That is not a sentiment shared by some, unfortunately.

1 Like