Video released of the supposedly peaceful insurection

The video of the cop, hiding in the corner…sticking his arm out with a gun that he put to unarmed, Ashli Babbit’s head, then pulling the trigger, senselessly murdering her was much worse.

3 Likes

One of the doorways to the Speakers Lobby is where law enforcement established the barricade the riotous mob broke through. Through the door for the Speakers Lobby there is direct access to the Chamber of the House of Representatives where the Vice President, Members of Congress, and their staffs were performing the count of the Electoral College ballots. I don’t have an exact measurement (hence the 10’s of feet), but it can clearly be seen from the video that once the barricade was breached to rioters would have had access to the House Chamber as the door(s) into the chamber were just down the hallway.

WW

interesting how it really wasnt an insurrection

The sheoples’ shepherds are convinced if they feed it enough and they continue regurgibleating it enough…it will one day become true. History will look back and scratch their heads as to how many were actually manipulated at this time. Even when the coffin Pelosi paraded in front of the cameras, claiming this officer was murdered by being beaten to death with a fire extinguisher, was proven to be an out and out lie…they continued to eat the shepherds’ garbage and regurgibleat their nonsense.

3 Likes

Sensationalism doesn’t become you.

No sensationalism.

#1 Law enforcement created a barricade at the Speakers Lobby door? Accurate.

#2 The Speaker’s Lobby door provide entrance to the House Chamber just 10’s of feet through the door? Accurate.

#3 There was a riotous mob on the other side of the door? Accurate.

#4 The riotous mob demonstrated violet intend by breaking out the windows of the barricaded door through the use of stolen police shields and helmets using them was melee weapons to break out the glass? Accurate.

#5 While participating in a riotous mob, Ms. Babbitt crawled through the open window attempting to breach the law enforcement barricade? Accurate.

#6 Given the context of the riotous mob that was mob attempting to breach the barricade, the violence presented in breaching the barricade and the proximity to the VP and members of Congress, the law enforcement officer that discharged his firearm had a reasonable expectation that the mob presented a clear and present danger and failure to act would result in death or serious bodily injury either to himself, the Vice President, Member of Congress, or their staff? Accurate.

WW

2 Likes

“10s of feet” is sensationalism. And awkward.

But carry on.

1 Like

Sensationalism? No.

Awkward? Yes.

I agree, I just have the video showing that the Speaker’s Lobby entrance is very close to the entrance to the House Chamber.

It is awkward, if you can let me know the exact distance?

So from the video, upper image. We can see the entrance chamber is within 10 feet. However if you let the video play to the 53 second time stamp (2nd image), that is the entrance where I believe the rioters were (you can see the stairs through the door on the left). Again you can see entrances to the chamber is available shortly after entering the door.

WW

Of course it’s sensationalism.

1 Like

No. “10’s of feet” was an attempt to accurately describe distance. Which is probably an over estimate. Seems like “mere feet” (as in less than 10) would be more accurate after examining the video and looking the doors in comparison to hallway width and the size of furniture in the hallway as a means gaging distance.

Thank you for pointing this out. “mere feet” is definitely more accurate.

WW

1 Like

We know why she died.

“Mere” is also sensationalism.

That first door looks like 36 inches to me.

They were inches away from the chamber doors.

How about “within 4 to 15 feet”?

WW

Yes we do. She was shot while climbing through a barricaded door leading to the senate chamber that was smashed by a mob of angry people. Some of them were even chanting’. “Hang Mike Pence!”

How about “feet”?

remarkable that guy didn’t get shot.

For example I can say that my power strip is 2 feet away from my computer or I could say that the sun is 491,040,000,000 feet from my computer.

“Feet” is a unit of measurement but does not indicate distance.

Indicating distance and not just a unit of measurement provides a mental picture.

Why do you have an issue with indicating just how close the riotous mob was to entering the chamber where the VP, Congress and the staff were?

I’ve provided screen shots, so how many feet should I use?

WW

Of course it does. More than inches, less than yards.

1 Like

Ashli Babbit was not shot in the head. Where do you get this nonsense?