Video Games (what are you playing)

I’ve been grinding on Modern Warfare season 2, which I finished last night. I have a love hate relationship with this game, which has devolved to an all out camp fest. :man_facepalming:
Me and my oldest started playing the War zone mode, but I suck at it and plus it reminds me of Fortnite, which I hate with every fabric of my soul.

I think I’m going to revisit Overwatch (haven’t played in more than a year) and maybe Black ops 4.

1 Like

Ugh I am so hooked on COD gun game and 2 x 2. Haven’t tried war zone yet.

I played gun game a few times and actually like it. I’ve been mostly doing team death match(6 v 6 and 10 v 10) and ground war. Unfortunately team death match is damn near unplayable because of the maps and the amount of camping. Word on the street, they infinity ward are bringing back all the maps from old school Modern Warfare 2.

That would be fun. I’m also a major Rocket League addict. I need a new game. Social media is making me want to find a switch and play Animal Crossing.

I got my new i9600k in so I’m a happy kid again.

I’m currently continuing my domination of wreckfest. Just got Doom, when I get home later definitely buying bannerlord. Anyone can pm me for Steam.

I was too, wreckfest has replaced it for me

I picked it up for $3 right before all this COVID-19 crap started. Awesome game

My oldest just got Animal Crossing last week. He plays Rocket league on Xbox One also. I might get into Rocket League it looks fun.

My new asus mobo speaks to the Phillips hue bridge so my project this week is putting in active bias lighting in the game room to the tv and monitor.

1 Like

oh no that looks awesome

Do it.

It’s very dangerous. I don’t even want to know how much time I’ve put into it.

Man why are those Hue sync boxes so ■■■■■■■ expensive? Ugh.

They are. Especially when the rest of my house is already wired on teckin bulbs that just WiFi-no hub needed

But man do I want my room the light up when I blow things Up. I have quite the nerd room already but that and a kegerator will make it complete.

I can’t seem to get into any new games, so I’ve been going back to the classics - just finished playing through Fallout 4 again, and now I’ve started yet another character in Skyrim.

There’s always Blops4 as well, although at this point I only play Zombies.

Yeah you can actually do this using a laptop streaming your PS4 game but it’s ridiculously cumbersome. The effect is ■■■■■■■ cool though.

Philips used to sell a tv with it built in. Now it’s only in Europe. Like c’mon, why would you not sell Americans something to trip out on…that’s like half of my interests.

Drop the bulbs in price by 1/3, make that set top box 50$ and you’d be in so many many more houses. And buying that smart home stuff becomes compulsive and addictive. They should hire me.

Console or PC?

If PC, I recommend spending some time in the FO4 FROST mod. It’s awesome. Not for the faint of heart though, it’s tough and brutal. Survival mode on steriods. Check it out. See if it might interest you.

I’ve recently finished Metro 2033 Redux with a second play-through on Ranger Hardcore. Now I’m through a first play-through of Metro Last Light Redux and will to a R HC second. Then on to either Metro Exodus (likely) or Dying Light (probably after Exodus).
.WW

Console - Xbone. But they have mods available on consoles now, I’ll take a look and see if its available.

I played a bunch of Metro: Last Light awhile ago, and they’re all available on the Xbox Gamepass, so I might check them out again.

Well I traded my PS4 for a Switch a few months ago. So I’m currently playing…

Zelda BOTW
Super Mario Maker 2
Dragon Quest XI

1 Like