Video Games (what are you playing)

Uncharted Waters Online

Anybody need co-op help on Dark Souls 3 on the PS4?

And I promise no trolling!

1 Like

I snagged a Switch just before this all came down. Currently playing BOTW and its fantastic.

Switch consoles now going for up to $500.

It’s an amazing game. It dethroned Horizon for me as my favorite open world game ever.

By the way, if you don’t have it already, play Mario Odyssey. It’s the best Mario game I have ever played. Bar none.

Love Red Dead 2.
Horizon Zero Dawn was also awesome because of the story line as another poster indicated.
Far Cry series is also really good.

The game i have given the most hours too in my 35+ years of gaming is GTA 3.

I rage quit after dying fighting the abyss watchers like 30 times. Came back after 6 months beat em my first try

Good! Then I guess you don’t need my help then.

Haha i quit again i forget the bosses name…I think it was a huge priest in a cathedral. I needed something lighter

Still playing Gardenscapes- on area 18 and on level 5456, IIRC. 2nd estate. It’s gotten tough.

Ah, Pontiff Sulyvahn. Not too difficult if you are good at parrying. I most certainly am not. And he’s even more fun when he splits in two.

1 Like

Just finished Bloodstained and now moving on to the Outer Worlds.

1 Like

Waiting for Outer Worlds to drop on STEAM and then Cyberpunk should be coming out around the same time. Will be a good fall. :slight_smile:
.WW

1 Like

Sadly I didn’t get to play much Outer Worlds because my hopeful fix for my problematic left trigger on my PS4 controller didn’t work.

Too many great games and not enough time (i still have to work).

Outer Worlds
Destiny 2
Division 2
Control
Monster Hunter World
Doom Eternal
Breath of the World
Spiderman
God of War
Horizon Zero Dawn

The list goes on and my back log grows.

Just started a new skyrim character…goodbye life

2 Likes

Have you ever watched Gophers playthoughs?

British guy, lives in Norway.

I put it on as background noise while I’m working. Thank even for unlimited data plans. :slight_smile:
.WW

1 Like

Never seen it but looks funny

And once again he/she will start as a wizard, but eventually become a stealthy sniper.

1 Like

I loved Skyrim on the 360 but when I tried to replay on the XBone the horrific loading times every time you walk through The door persisted. It made the game unplayable.

I bought a switch just before the ■■■■ hit the fan and tempted to see what its like on that.

Octopath Traveler on the Nintendo Switch.