Video Games (what are you playing)

Because every scene in that movie is overacted. :wink:

4 Likes

Yepp. That was Verhoen’s objective. He found relatively inexperienced actors who had mostly played in teen dramas and told them to act like William Shatner.

4 Likes

The spirit of this thread inspired me to join up and spread managed democracy. Helldivers 2 is a must for all Starship Troopers fans, and it’s a refreshing change of pace from the triple A gaming rut of the past few years.

4 Likes

The Outer Worlds Spacer Edition is currently free on Epic Games. This includes the base game and both DLC.

It is a solid open world sci-fi RPG from Obsidian (New Vegas, SWKOTR II, Pillars of Eternity, South Park) well worth your time if your into RPGs.

2 Likes

I’m thinking of dusting off my Pokemon Heartgold and Black cartridges and playing them.

2 Likes

On purpose :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:.

2 Likes

I’m not surprised, but I also didn’t know that Metroidvanias got this gory. :rofl:

This one is to the combat aspect of the Metroidvania genre as Elypse is to the platforming aspect - unbelievably difficult, but nowhere close to impossible.

The costs of upgrading the character requires waaaay too much level grinding, but everything else is about as solid as a game can get.

Currently on sale for $3.49