Video Games (what are you playing)

Nice dude! Takes a minute to ease into but take your time with it. A lot going on very quickly.

Let me know how you like it :+1:

1 Like

Nice. Looking forward to building another dynasty. Wonder if it’s going to have NIL?

I tried to play Madden once and it was more complicated than any Japanese RPG.

But I know sports games are incredibly popular.

I do like Football Manager.

And way less interesting. :rofl:

1 Like

Count on it.

1 Like

That could make it either interesting or impossible.

I’ve never been a huge fan of madden but we used to play the hell out of NCAA.

1 Like

You were not kidding, I got creamed during the intro mission. The strategems will take some getting used to.

This is the Starship Troopers videogame I have always wanted to play. Loved the intro video with the casual fascism. For those of you not playing the game here it is.

Oh.

giphy

2 Likes

Yup it’s intense and it gets even more unforgiving.

As you level up and get more access to gear and stratagems things ease up but you can’t complete the higher difficulties alone.

Unfortunately the servers have been at capacity for over a week now which has really put a damper on things as you can’t log in.

Switched to my PS5 controller as strategems via KBM are too problematic but I am still completely crap at the game LOL. Got to git gud.

This is one unforgiving game with swarms of bugs to kill. Ammo is limited so you can not just spray indiscriminately, no idea how anyone can play this solo. You definitely need to be in a squad and have good communications.

Once again a smaller studio outdoes the large AAA developers.

1 Like

You’ll make a fine machine gunner yet.

Remember, recoil can also guide you to the next target (if its physics are worth a damn).

giphy

1 Like

LOL.

I used to hate humping the jimpy back in the day, loved firing it but carrying and cleaning it not so much. I was much happier being the platoon radio guy but for some reason shooters dont tend to focus on that role :grinning:

1 Like

hmmm, looks good,

Belt-fed weapons gave me big biceps back in the day, and I even ended up with two of the coolest possible pics anyone could’ve possibly taken of me, both during my first fight in Afghanistan.

I’ve fired all the belt-feds, but I will forever be specifically in love with the Mk-48.

…sorry, where was I again? :rofl:

3 Likes

That is fantastic. I agree very cool pics. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

I’m playing Elypse. Or rather, it’s playing me. This one is freakin’ difficult. :rofl:

1 Like

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/ea-will-offer-11-000-college-football-players-600-each-for-video-game-nil-rights

Via Jason Wilson of Sports Business Journal, EA will offer $600 to 11,000 college football players for their name, image, and likeness rights in the upcoming return of its college football video game. They also will get a free copy of the game for their preferred platform.

EA plans “ambassador” offers to other players in the future. Possibly, those who both say “no thanks” in response to the $600 offer and who are deemed sufficiently important to ensure the game’s accuracy and authenticity.

No, I meant for recruiting within the game.

Oh ya that i’m not sure about but I’d probably say yes