US, North Korea break off nuclear talks after months of negotiations

IOW…more fake?

Police your own side first.

Trump is out in the open and I can see, hear and have libs around for their POV. It’s honest in that sense…period. “We” know what we’re dealing with. What you’re suggesting is that you’re more pleased when the lies are hidden and you don’t have cognizance of them? That’s been the way it is with every POTUS to date. I like it better this way but…it’d be better if Trump could be as effective but acted in a more traditional Presidential manner that is respective of the office.

Effective? At what? I can’t wait for some examples of his “effectiveness,” or at least what his followers see as him being effective.

The lowest unemployment rate in 50 years is a crowning achievement.

Oh…lemme guess…that’s different…amirite?

That’s it? That’s all you have for nearly 3 years of Trump?

That cat was out of the bag way before the orange man came around they had already successfully tested a hydrogen bomb and a missile that could hit the U.S. If anything was to be done it was before he came into office.

Which President?

Lover scorned. The love letters have officially ended.

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1180918916467625984?s=21

You played stupid and couldn’t come up with anything. Now I just gave you something yuuuuuge and this is all Trump gets? You see…you and your attitude are a part of our country’s problem. You look for a divide, instead of grounds to unite.

I wonder how I just knew the poster would make up an excuse? :sunglasses:

Lol. You see unemployment as a number. You miss the big picture.

Here’s the big picture, much like blood pressure, a U-3 unemployment rate that is too low is a bad thing. Look at what has happened over the last 50-60 years every time the U-3 has been below 4%. (Hint: recession.) Still excited about that number?

Now let’s look at what people on here loved to look at under Obama…the U-6 which is the entire workforce. The percentage of the entire workforce employed (workforce participation rate) is 63.2%, which is almost 4% lower than before the recession (67.3%). Still happy with that number?

Now let’s look at wage growth with that amazing unemployment number. Wage growth as of August was 2.9%. This fell from 3.2% the year prior and is below historical times of sub-4% unemployment (4-4.5%). Still happy with that number?

So, you print out that unemployment number and put it on your bulletin board. The rest of us will look at the bigger picture and see continued poor workforce participation, low wage growth despite low U-3 unemployment numbers and a harbinger of impending recession.

“Crowning achievement.” Lol.

1 Like

Shart of the deal.

https://mobile.twitter.com/dcpoll/status/1180948077747814406

1 Like

You mean exactly what we all claimed he would do?

Number 34532q02021 why you should never listen to someone who supports trump

I do call out my side. Worry not.

Thanks Pelosi.

I’d sure like to see it.

Come on. I understand what you are getting at but we have been using U3 as a point of comparison for years. I think it is inappropriate to switch depending on the President. We saw plenty of that during Obama, let’s not repeat the error.

Unemployment under Trump has been good. Period.

You’re well versed in it, I see