US, North Korea break off nuclear talks after months of negotiations

Oh, that stupid nonsense. That wasn’t meant for us. That was meant for the robotrons who slurped it up like sweet bee vomit amirite? Moo moo.

1 Like

Oh that wasn’t joking, that was Conman Donman taking square aim at his marks. Slurple slurple num num amirite? :grin:

1 Like

I’ve gotta run. Guess what I’m doing tonight? I can’t believe it but…I’m going to a political fundraiser for our local state congressman. He’s a retired pharmacist and is taking on the fight of the opioid crisis. It’s a serious problem and a growing one. In all seriousness…have a great night.

1 Like

TDS.

Did you complain when Obama was bowing to the Saudi dictator or going to baseball games with the Cuban dictator? Yea, I didn’t think so. You have one standard for Trump and no standard for Democrats.

TDS indeed.

4 Likes

I disagree with Trump’s approach to North Korea just like I disagreed with Obama and Bush’s approach.

With that said, if Democrats had to choose between:

1. Jung-un gives up his nukes and unifies with South Korea and under South Korean rule.

2. Jung-un nukes Tokyo and Seoul which costs Trump the 2020 election

Democrats would pick option 2 ten out of ten times. Democrats don’t care about people; Democrats care about the Democratic Party.

Why are you mute when Democratic presidents cuddle with dictators?

So does this mean he’s not getting the Nobel peace prize? I was told he already earned it.

If only they awarded em fairly he would get loads of em…

What’s wrong with Trump renting his property to a foreign leader visiting the United Nations?

This is where you guys are off the deep-end. In your simple minds, everything Trump does is a major scandal. You’ll condemn Trump for anything yet looked the other way during the previous 8 years of lies, scandal, corruption and crimes.

This is what TDS looks like :point_up:

Do you condemn other people and organizations that rent properties to visiting dignitaries from corrupt nations? Of course not.

Maybe you haven’t heard, but Trump is in the real estate business. He rents and sells property.

TDS trump does no wrong :point_up:

that’s something sheople do.

1 Like

…said maaa, maaa, maaadasheck. :sunglasses:

Why should they talk, he’s being impeached. He’s done.

Well that’s BS, the sanctions are still in place and short of going to war with NK that’s all we can to to retard their weapons development.

Wrong.

Sadly you’re probably right it seems that many if not most of the democrats would be happy to sacrifice just about anything if it would mean Trump is defeated in 2020.