US, North Korea break off nuclear talks after months of negotiations

Yeah…what a win. They can really celebrate now. Are you really this far gone?

You litteraly asked what I think he could have done better…

Maybe you don’t remember the summit between North and South Korea that was a direct development from Trump’s visit. That’s what’s important. The two countries are neighbors and their relations today are the best they’ve been in a long time.

Yeah not true…

You are in denial my friend.

The summit was the third inter-Korean summit – and the first in eleven years. It was also the first time since the end of the Korean War in 1953 that a North Korean leader entered the South’s territory; President Moon also briefly crossed into the North’s territory.[3][4]

Oh is that the current spin on what it means to be a bull ■■■■■■■ of the highest order and having no regard for the truth?

2 Likes

:sweat_smile:

It’s a case of “Must Defend Everything Trump Says and Does”

You can say things are good and that would be true but it’s not "the best "…

There was progress made with Kim’s father like the kaesong industrial disctrict and that was way back in early 2000s…

Positive Mental Attitude

It makes hurricane change directions

2 Likes

His NK policy is an abject failure; embarrassing really. Love letters? Like what the hell was that?

1 Like

“If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can become a doctor, everybody can become a doctor, I just made everybody a doctor”

2 Likes

I’ll agree that it isn’t my way of doing business but…what was tried before…wasn’t working. His approach was quite novel…wouldn’t you agree? :sunglasses:

Not wasn’t, it had exactly the end result that was completely expected…of course that was after ratcheting the war drums fever pitch…

Throwing gasoline at a building and then holding up a light match but not throwing the match does not mean someone can get the credit for stoping a fire from erupting. THAT is exactly what trump did.

Drama…get your drama here. Drama…drama for sale…get your drama here. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Did we already forget "fire and fury like the world had never seen? "

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-north-korea-met-fire-fury-threats-continue/story?id=49097627

Its better to just take everything he twits as lies.

It’s only meant for the sheeple who slurp it up like sweet goat milk amirite? Baa baa!

2 Likes

I :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: u.

Maybe he was just joking… He does that often. We are told.