US air strike targets Islamic state member

Along the lines of taking a beating with a wet noodle.

1 Like

If only they had a secure airport IN Afghanistan…

:rofl:

5 Likes

…Ashli Babbit?

My guess it’s was goat herder, but who knows. It’s more about feeding/promoting propaganda to save face.

3 Likes

I’m sure he got the very people who did this. Our “intelligence “ services are just that good.

I’ll give Biden credit for trying to retaliate.

1 Like

On the way to a wedding…

5 Likes

i certainly am glad drone strikes don’t create more terrorists the way other methods of killing them do

2 Likes

If this is the first of 100 such strikes, (or at least 13 strikes) I’m all for it.

Right now it’s hard not to see it as merely a “swift response” to an attack on his poll numbers.

Time will tell.

2 Likes

Ultimately, yes, but I notice you didn’t answer the question. What would you be saying about the current situation if Trump were still President?

There were a lot more than ONE person killed by the Islamists.

We are supposed to believe the US military was utterly clueless about the collapse of the Afghan army, but now their intel is so good that they not only had advance warning of the terrorist attack, they were able to immediately respond with the counterstrike against the leader.

An alternative scenario is the CIA just droned two random goat herders as part of its ongoing disinformation campaign.

If you doubt that the CIA would lie, just consider the recent history of false narratives from US intelligence agencies to further their political objectives:

Russian bounties on US troops in Afghanistan
Hunter’s laptop was Russian disinformation
A Capitol policeman was murdered with a fire extinguisher

Reports coming from the CIA have no credibility at this point.

3 Likes

This is BS propaganda to somehow legitimize the Taliban. The Talis are oppressive inbreds that kill indiscriminately those who oppose their radical Islamic-fanatical Middle Ages insanity. The only thing that separates the Taliban from Isis and the AlQs is that the Talis like having little girls for wives; the others like to blow themselves up for the 72 hairy legged virgins. Megalomaniacs

There are disturbing reports of a US drone strike killing 7 civilians including 4 children.

Anything coming out of the CIA and Pentagon is suspect at best. Reports from Afghanistan have to be taken with a grain of salt as well, but I suspect they may be closer to the truth.

https://twitter.com/NaseebKhanZ/status/1432029194251382784

This admin lies… You can’t believe anything they say. Probably just killed random people and call them ISIS…

6 Likes

utterly obvious this was for image, and polls

theyre sick

3 Likes

Sorry for the delayed response. Admittedly I would say Biden botched it. But he took responsibility. Trump would say “It’s not my fault. It was…” Right or wrong, integrity plays in.

so we going to ignore Trump release over 5,000 Terrorist in 2020?

Perhaps. But we will never know, will we.

I think it’s a grey area friend of my enemy thing, they probably bagged quiet a few recruits. Their ideology is very similar as painful as it is seeing the Taliban back in control they are not as bad as ISIS when it comes to terrorist attacks outside of the region.

As long as they can keep the others in check, not sure if that’s going to happen but we can hope.