US air strike targets Islamic state member

I’m not worried about Trump he lost the election, Biden is president.

1 Like

What does that actually mean?

In today’s media arena it seems to mean, “I said I was sorry! OK? So move along now…”

“My responsibility but did the best I could with what Trump left” Is not taking responsibility. Saying you are responsible then talking for 30 min explaining why it is not your responsibility is not taking responsibility. Telling grieving family members about your son is not taking responsibility.

8 Likes

Now the shadow admin is saying it wasn’t even botched. And if it was, it was not their fault.

= The Bart Simpson defense… " I didn’t do it"

2 Likes

Biden flat out blamed Trump in his speech yesterday. Want to try again?

He is trying to take credit for something started under the previous admin.

3 Likes

Reminds me of Jake Blues …

The Blues Brothers - Jake’s Excuses - YouTube

2 Likes

Our intelligence is good at faking things, like conspiracies that have no evidence (or at least they are for a while).
Not so good at predicting weapons of mass destruction or that a country’s military is on the verge of collapse.
Which do these strikes come under?

2 Likes

No he didn’t. He blamed Trump. Jbiden said he is responsible.

3 Likes

Yeah…he blamed Trump.

2 Likes

So they say. This is simply political theater for public consumption. Dead foreigners boost poll numbers and there is no reason to believe the government when it says it got a bad guy. Likely as not if they killed anybody beyond innocent women and children this strike got a goat herder.

3 Likes

Biden took responsibility for blaming Trump. Someone had to do it and the buck stopped with him. :wink:

5 Likes

It’s a good thing we stopped letting them blow $100B a year in a foreign country getting nothing accomplished isn’t it?

I just hope that it relieves the domestic ammunition shortage. :wink:

3 Likes

What makes you think they will stop blowing?

1 Like

Thank you Joe for keeping us safer on the way out.

1 Like

So he wasn’t actually Al Qaeda, but they killed him and his family before he could be coerced (presumably under threat of death) to join Al Qaeda. Good job Joe!

3 Likes

@Samm this smelled like bull ■■■■ from day one. Looks like Biden’s raiders got the wrong guy. Libs will defend the hit. Sounds to me like truth is worthless and no consiquences.

1 Like

How much we gonna gift the Taliban each year?

Oh good grief! Biden did not take responsibility, he blamed Trump! It’s out there on the internet, audio and video, check it out! Biden lied when he said he was forced to follow Trumps plan which he didn’t even follow! We have no clue who concocted this horrific debacle because there is no transparency in this helter-skelter Administration.

2 Likes

He was trying to look tough after collapsing and failing to protect Americans.

1 Like