US air strike targets Islamic state member

I hope they are it did seem like they freed a bunch of them though. Not sure if they knew they were ex Isis or not, let’s hope they didn’t.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/isis-k-us-prisons-taliban-b1910021.html%3Famp

did we?

What does that have to do with polling numbers?

Allan

team biden expects feeble attempts to look decisive and tough will bring up polls. it’s how democrats “lead”.

I don’t get it. Isn’t this a good thing? Rather than another opportunity to childishly call our President “Joe”?

No we can’t. Read the article.

:rofl::+1:t4: No they aren’t.

1 Like

We bombed “a guy”. Yea! :balloon: :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

And we’re back to Patriot Acting

What number are we on now?

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ISIS-K is the Taliban’s sworn enemy

ISIS-K — the Islamic State in Khorasan Province or ISIS-Khorasan — is the Islamic State’s affiliate in Afghanistan. Khorasan is the historic name for the region in Central Asia that includes parts of Afghanistan.

The Taliban and ISIS-K are sworn enemies and have been fighting for years. ISIS-K views the Taliban as apostates, and not devout enough in terms of its approach to Islam. The group’s leaders denounced the Taliban’s takeover of Afghanistan,

No, they aren’t. Why would the Taliban release their “sworn enemy” from prison while they’re trying to consolidate power.

Come on man, think.

3 Likes

Nothing this administration does will make the Trumpers happy.

Extra points if that “guy” was at a pharmaceutical factory that makes VX.

Have they said who it was they got?

thats because everything they do is a disaster

2 Likes

Unlike 2016-'20.

2 Likes

They released ALL the prisoners. I guess they weren’t wearing their ISIS-K t-shirts.

:grin::grin::grin:

The Taliban can’t recognize their “SwORn EnAmaYs!”?

2 Likes

Was it our drone or the “Taliban’s” drone? :rofl:

5 Likes

Why is it never Joe ■■■■ Bag the Rag Man?

2 Likes

One whole JV Member. That’ll teach them!

3 Likes