"Uranium One" Fact checking the FactChecker, my research

That’s why we are in the predicament we are in, they seem fit to collude with everyone ells against them.

You keep telling your self that.

You are missing the forest for the trees.

Take a step back and read the first part of the press release to tease out what was really important in this transaction.

every friggin time.

2 Likes

She’s more interesting with all the cloak and dagger stuff, you know what I mean.

What I see is Americas National Security was dependent on people who couldn’t fill out paper correctly at the CIFUS.

Still ignoring the obvious as to why Rosatom wanted controlling interest in Unranium One.

It has been in the press release that you posted and the 2010 Financial post article.

Try to find what both of those articles have in common.

Hey, how many different signatures did it take for the uranium one deal to go through? Was it’s just Hilary’s approval required?

Also if it was solely Hilary’s decision to make and selling uranium was such a national security threat, then why is she still walking free? Why hasn’t anyone brought her to justice?

Try to find, sorry I don’t like games.

Not enough signatures obviously.

It is amazing how someone can get so lost in the weeds that the most obvious detail as to why Rosatom bought Uranium One is completely ignored.

Putin wants to control the uranium in the world market and Obama helped him, that’s what I see.

Okay… good… we are zooming out of the US a little.

We are making progress that this sale wasn’t about US Uranium.

How much of the world’s Uranium reserves does Rosatom control?

So do you agree this wasn’t solely Hilary’s decision to make? If you do agree, then why is the focus of this investigation Hilary and not Hilary and the other signatories and branches of government?

Zero-hedge is registered in Bulgaria under the name Georgi Georgiev, a business partner of Krassimir Ivandjiiski.

Hmm. That’s interesting.

I don’t think this is going to happen on the 5th. Pappy Bush’s funeral is on the 5th.

Better change the date.

How much did Obama help the enemy obtain the world’s uranium reserves, not sure please tell everyone here.

You are hopping all over the place.

Is it US Uranium that you are upset about or Kazakh Uranium?

How convenient for those Deepstaters.

You mean the law that have been broken to sell Americas uranium to the enemy?