"Uranium One" Fact checking the FactChecker, my research

You owe me another shot.

You’re welcome.

Uranium One fablists will start crying that the Democrat controlled House are blocking investigations.

So why hasn’t the Republican controlled government done any investigations? They’ve had several years.

No, the ghost of Hillary will be the go to blame.

1 Like

They have been.

March 29th? Jeff Sessions?

That’s some old material. Anything new as a follow up or proceedings? Findings?

You referenced to Republicans not doing anything is why I posted it, we will all have to wait till the 5th for his testimony.

Yo OP, can you answer this?

What’s OP?

OP = Original Poster, i.e., the poster who started the thread, i.e., you.

Spoiler alert: his question and its answer blow your premise to smithereens.

Thank you very much

You have to toss me a bone a link something please.

What I do know is the Russians already owned 23.1% of Uranium One before the deal, after the deal they owned less then 51%.

That pdf points right towards Rosatom’s real interest in Uranium One.

You should read it.

I was reading this and it refers to ARMZ purchasing the 23.1% of the Canadian uranium company in 2008, Home | Financial Post Home Page | Financial Post

This article at the bottom tells me the paper work was filled out wrong, it left out Russian.

“As it did in its 2009 Annual Report to Congress, CFIUS misreported the nature of the approved transaction (Case No-40) between ARMZ and Uranium One in its 2010 Annual Report to Congress.”

It’s unfortunate that the DOJ doesn’t report to a Republican executive branch who could arrange an investigation into all this. Maybe people should have elected a Republican Congress in 2016 so they could have investigated it.

Oh, wait…

3 Likes

She is a good writer.

Of fiction.

3 Likes

That’s why we are in the predicament we are in, they seem fit to collude with everyone ells against them.

You keep telling your self that.

You are missing the forest for the trees.

Take a step back and read the first part of the press release to tease out what was really important in this transaction.