"Uranium One" Fact checking the FactChecker, my research

October 29 2016, 650,000 Emails Found On Anthony Weiner’s Laptop; DOJ Blocked Foundation Probe
Zerohedge thank you Tyler Durden, ZeroHedge October 30 2016

I’m projecting because He is a part of Uranium One along with Rosenstein, all I know is Huber is testifying about Uranium One.

Gotcha, so you ARE predicting Mueller will be indicted next week. Muchas gracias for your honest answer.

Do real people believe this stuff, or is this just fantasy for fake online personas?

Just asking, I personally do not know anyone this gullible irl.

I don’t know how they keep falling for the republican scandal mongering, one epic fail after another. It’s like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football.

2 Likes

feel free to not participate.

Real people believe this ■■■■■ I was just over at Voat reading Qanon nutjobs posts and one thread with 500 comments is already claiming H.W. Bush is not dead and has been sent to Gitmo.

Found this.

You are right about that, some one always moves the goal post.

Gateway Pundit?
Talk about “fake news”

Sorry, Eric Schmidt created fake news to distract from the real news that exposed Hillary’s crimes. Sharyl Attkisson is a good reporter.

I was following a old VW today. I rembered the smell of those old horse hair seats.

Is that why libs are using Trump to deflect the crimes committed by Clinton’s and top levels of our goverment?

Because that is precisely what libs are doing.

That’s CoJ…Corruption of Justice. :wink:

Libs use to love her…now they offer threats and intimidation wherever she goes.

That’s how dangerously radicalized the left have become.

Yes they are

What will happen when the Clintons die? Will you move on to Chelsea and her kids?

America would be a lot safer.

We “get it” that libs don’t care about crimes committed by the Clinton’s and corrupt goverment.

That’s why lib minions are working overtime to deflect asd defend.

Seriously though, no one gives a rats ass if Hillary goes to jail, why the obsession?