"Uranium One" Fact checking the FactChecker, my research

I think it’ll be a good exercise for you to find this information yourself. Also, be thinking about it in the context of how much Uranium One has produced in total since then.

I remember you started a thread with the names of two informants that libz were supposed to learn because they were going to break open all sorts of stuff on the IG report.

Remember that face plant? What were those guys names anyway? I never bothered learning them.

4 Likes

Oh, yeah1 That was what, a couple months ago or so? What was it they uncovered???

1 Like

The complete lack of ability to discern information, along with with zero sense of shame or self awareness.

2 Likes

I think it was 3 guys, and they were to testify in June. Libzzzz!!!?!

It wasn’t even a nothing burger.

I chuckled.

The law that has a Canadian Company (Uranium One) mining the uranium? Then the Canadian Company that sells the uranium to Russia?

If you have an issue with Canada selling uranium to Russia, then take it up with the Canadian government.

The Canadian company owned American mines.

How much uranium purchased is not important to the fact the Russians ended up controlling American uranium mines.

What law was broken?

Be specific.

Why is it “important” that Russians ended up controlling American uranium mines?

That is true… but the US mines are not the reason that Rosatom bought Uranium One.

They bought it for the Kazakh mines.

Still… how much US uranium has Uranium One exported to Russia?

Aiding the enemy should be your first clue.

Sorry, aiding the enemy! Should be obvious !

“Aiding the enemy” isnt a law.

Wanna try again?

Getting to control American mines was a bonus to you?

Well, I can see how this cookie is gonna crumble.

2 Likes

they are called enemy combatants.

:rofl:

What are you talking about, exactly?

Who is an “enemy combatant”?

The primary motivation for Rosatom buying Uranium One had nothing to do with the US claims the company holds.

Still haven’t answered that really simple question.

How much US Uranium has been exported by Uranium One to Russia?

Giving aid to the enemy makes them an enemy combatant.