Undersea blasts in the Baltic: Did Biden follow through with threats to end NordStream 2?

Multiple undersea explosions and huge bubbles of methane are reported near the Danish island of Bornholm in the Baltic, and both NordStream pipelines have reportedly lost pressure. One of the blasts measured 2.3 on the seismic scale.

Did Biden just follow through with his February threats to end the NordStream 2? What are the implications if the US is responsible for the explosions?

Or are the explosions just freak accidents?

1 Like

This is quite dumb.

8 Likes

Yes, I agree, assuming Biden is responsible for an attack on a German pipeline. Attacking an ally is not smart.

Of course, a permanent shutdown of the NordStream pipelines is a huge benefit for some elements in Washington. Without the NordStream pipelines, Europe will be dependent on hyper-expensive LNG from the US along with pipelines through the US puppet in Ukraine. More bucks for the Big Guy from Burisma?

Curiously the US mainstream media seems silent about the blasts. Here is a report from Germany:

How do we not know that the damage was caused by an underwater battle between Kaiju and a Jaeger?

Ever consider that possibility?

9 Likes

running cover for the motherland.

4 Likes

Are you saying that Biden was not telling the truth when he promised he would end NordStream 2?

1 Like

Biden has no clue what’s going on… He gets lost leaving the stage.

Looks like a cold winter in Europe because of green policy! They will be burning lots of wood!!! Putin funded a lot of green groups. Long term strategy to weaken NATO.

1 Like

No, I’m saying your loyalties clearly lay with Russia.

3 Likes

Yes, Biden is frequently clueless, but sometimes he accidentally speaks the truth.

Promising to end NordStream 2 by undisclosed means may have been an example of revealing too much. Multiple explosions are hard to explain by accidents, and Biden effectively claimed credit for the destruction of the pipeline in advance.

2 Likes

The evil Russians forced to Biden to claim credit in advance for the destruction of the NordStream 2 pipeline. They must be supermen.

1 Like

I love that in under 10 posts we can run the complete spectrum of Biden involvement. He either ordered an undersea attack on a pipeline OR has no clue what’s going on.

10 Likes

Are you saying that Biden is incapable of ordering the end to the NordStream 2 pipeline that he promised in February?

If that is the case, he should be removed from office for mental incompetence.

From what I see, Biden reasonably competent so long as his meds are kept within spec.

1 Like

It is also funny that the claim that the Mainstream US media is not reporting on this was made.

All the hits are playing.

Which story are you going with to explain the lack of reporting in the US? Here are some possibilities:

1. German state media is a pawn of Putin for reporting the destruction of the pipelines,

2. The US media are seriously incompetent, or

3. The US media are waiting on directives from Washington before they report anything.

My guess is number 3 is the answer.

2 Likes

Or… and now here me out… the thing about the non reporting is made up.

1 Like

Biden doesn’t know what day it is. If the U.S. was behind this then whoever is pulling the strings in his name is responsible. The big question is, exactly who is the person behind the curtain?

I’m saying y’all need to come to some sort of agreement. Is Biden incompetent or a vengeful dictator?

2 Likes

What total bollocks there is tons of coverage on this.

What you really mean is they are not indulging in your wild speculation that Biden okayed a military operation to take it out.

We get it you are pro Russia and that is okay. Just be honest about it.

Ok. So we’re going with Biden is ultimately incompetent, and is a puppet. Yet, we don’t know who the puppeteer is. The plot thickens!!!

Why isn’t the MSM reporting about the large underwater battle between forces commanded by the Sub-Mariner and the Army of Wakanda?

What are they hiding?

4 Likes