Bye bye Kari Lake

A little more information.

WW

Of course you did. Republicans can only lose because of cheating and fraud.

I guarantee no evidence backing up these allegations will come out.

1 Like

^^^^^^^ Katie…is that you? ^^^^^^^^^^^

Ah yes she quoted John Thaler who allegedly she is in a relationship with. Isnt he also writing a book alleging all this. Why not present the evidence to law enforcement instead of writing a book?

Let me guess law enforcement at the senior level are all LEFTISTS and in cahoots.

More whacky theories that have no basis of reality.

1 Like

Like I said she needs to give all this evidence to law enforcement.

Its insane what passes for proof today by cons.

…or maybe libs have their naive heads in a dark place…maybe? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Did you bother reading what I posted? According to the article she gave items into evidence.

I wish the discussion about fraud and irregularities was not couched in whether or not it changed an outcome.

As long as it remains focused on overturning things, it forces the discussion focus to the candidates. And in my opinion, Trump is the biggest employer of the “overturn” lever.

I’d rather see results remain with whatever has already been certified, but look into each claim to see if it’s true and (if true) act to prevent it moving forward.

2 Likes

And what proof did she give that a) Hobbs laundered money and is cahoots with Mexican cartels and b) what evidence did she provide the election was rigged.

I have no doubt the cartels bribe politicians, state officials, law enforcement not only in Arizona but across the US. That will transcend politics; however where is the proof connecting Hobbs to this?

If you aren’t going to read the source material my patience is thin, she submitted phony deeds of trust, or claimed to. Whether that holds up or not is not something I can conclude. Saying she didn’t submit evidence that can be proven or disproven is just flat out false.

1 Like

Ru-row…

Nope. Read the link in WW post 982.

your right about the packet of evidence. No idea why my reader view on my phone only displayed half the article but you are correct.

The big question is if this was all passed over in May 2022 why didnt Thaler go to Lake with this when she went to court?

But honestly I doubt there is any cartel conspiracy here. If they wanted him dead or Kari Lakes daughter dead they would be dead. They would not have ■■■■■■ up trying to kill him 6 times.

I don’t pretend to know if she was right or what the evidence amounts to. Only took issue with the assertion she presented no evidence.

I suspect this is far from an even Steven donating platform between the two parties. Agree or disagree?

I disagree. From a business perspective it makes sense to splash the cash across the political divide. Especially prior to an election.

But ultimately as long as it was not done illegally not sure why cons on this forum are complaining. They love being able to have money coming in from any source to political candidates.

Personally I dont like any candidate of any party relying on donations for obvious reasons. But its never going to change.

1 Like

USA Today has widely reported nearly $80 million went out here cumulatively in political donations.

Less than $20 million itemized going to Republican candidates (probably never Trumpers).

Includes over $5 million to Biden PAC’s too.

Nonetheless, I believe everyone who got donations here should return it swiftly to the bankruptcy court right away. Agree or disagree?

2 Likes

What cheating?

Oh I agree, they should return every last penny and realize having businesses fund your election campaigns is dangerous.

The billions raised by both sides and spent on TV commercials is sickening. So much better uses for that money in the local communities where the ads are shown.

Its insane a candidate will spend millions on getting elected and then say sorry I cannot make good on my promises due to lack of money.

1 Like