Undersea blasts in the Baltic: Did Biden follow through with threats to end NordStream 2?

It is also funny that the claim that the Mainstream US media is not reporting on this was made.

All the hits are playing.

Which story are you going with to explain the lack of reporting in the US? Here are some possibilities:

1. German state media is a pawn of Putin for reporting the destruction of the pipelines,

2. The US media are seriously incompetent, or

3. The US media are waiting on directives from Washington before they report anything.

My guess is number 3 is the answer.

2 Likes

Or… and now here me out… the thing about the non reporting is made up.

1 Like

Biden doesn’t know what day it is. If the U.S. was behind this then whoever is pulling the strings in his name is responsible. The big question is, exactly who is the person behind the curtain?

I’m saying y’all need to come to some sort of agreement. Is Biden incompetent or a vengeful dictator?

2 Likes

What total bollocks there is tons of coverage on this.

What you really mean is they are not indulging in your wild speculation that Biden okayed a military operation to take it out.

We get it you are pro Russia and that is okay. Just be honest about it.

Ok. So we’re going with Biden is ultimately incompetent, and is a puppet. Yet, we don’t know who the puppeteer is. The plot thickens!!!

Why isn’t the MSM reporting about the large underwater battle between forces commanded by the Sub-Mariner and the Army of Wakanda?

What are they hiding?

4 Likes

3 Likes

Cool please post links to US mainstream media reports.

Unless you are willfully blind you have had to see Biden get lost trying to exit a stage, shake hands with invisible persons and talk about 12 year old girls. The man has obvious dementia that is apparent to anyone that takes an honest look but you go ahead and pretend .

2 Likes

Yep- only Zero Hedge is reporting on this one.

It is strange that suggesting that Biden would actually do what he said he was going to do is now smeared as a conspiracy theory / Russian disinformation.

And I thought I had a low opinion of Biden.

Washington Post
PBS
CNN
NYT

Biden said he was going to blow up the pipeline?

https://www.google.com/search?q=nord+stream+2&rlz=1C1EODB_enUS533US533&oq=&aqs=chrome.1.69i59i450l8.3247996j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

The top of these 142 million results should get you started.

Yeah but do they have this live footage of what caused the accident?

What are they hiding?

9 Likes

And DW, which is the German state-owned media.

It looks like Biden’s threat from February was just repeating the promise that Nuland had made earlier.

https://twitter.com/AZmilitary1/status/1574767709258137606

This is an accurate description of how this OP turned out.

9 Likes