Undersea blasts in the Baltic: Did Biden follow through with threats to end NordStream 2?

3 Likes

Cool please post links to US mainstream media reports.

Unless you are willfully blind you have had to see Biden get lost trying to exit a stage, shake hands with invisible persons and talk about 12 year old girls. The man has obvious dementia that is apparent to anyone that takes an honest look but you go ahead and pretend .

2 Likes

Yep- only Zero Hedge is reporting on this one.

It is strange that suggesting that Biden would actually do what he said he was going to do is now smeared as a conspiracy theory / Russian disinformation.

And I thought I had a low opinion of Biden.

Washington Post
PBS
CNN
NYT

Biden said he was going to blow up the pipeline?

https://www.google.com/search?q=nord+stream+2&rlz=1C1EODB_enUS533US533&oq=&aqs=chrome.1.69i59i450l8.3247996j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

The top of these 142 million results should get you started.

Yeah but do they have this live footage of what caused the accident?

What are they hiding?

9 Likes

And DW, which is the German state-owned media.

It looks like Biden’s threat from February was just repeating the promise that Nuland had made earlier.

https://twitter.com/AZmilitary1/status/1574767709258137606

This is an accurate description of how this OP turned out.

9 Likes

The video is not too from the current conditions of the pipelines.

Can you come up with the explanation about how multiple pipeline breaks and multiple explosions are the result of an accident?

He said the Democrats put together the greatest “Voter Fraud Organization in the history of politics,” do you believe him?

2 Likes

Who said it was an accident? Every headline mentions sabotage.

LoL. No, I don’t.

But again, he said he was going to blow up the pipeline?

Yes, the UK and US wire services are finally starting to cover the story.

I don’t see anything on the CNN page. They either buried the story or are not reporting it all.

Finally? You posted that no one was covering this 20 mins ago.

CNN’s homepage is a mess. But it’s on the far right, 2 stories under “CNN obtains documentary …”

check the 3rd column LIVE UPDATES

If by “finally” you mean “have been for hours” then that would be correct.