Undersea blasts in the Baltic: Did Biden follow through with threats to end NordStream 2?

Yes, in the fine print they mention that the Nord Stream operator warns of damage.

Clearly they are doing their best to downplay the story.

Welp: post of the day. :trophy:

1 Like

By … reporting the story.

Hmm…I may have spoken too soon.

1 Like

Jokes come in threes.

1 Like

To my knowledge, Biden didn’t threaten to blow the pipeline.

But also, Biden has been scrupulous about keeping American involvement in the war to support. If he were to abandon that, I doubt it would be an act of sabotage.

Why would they downplay the story? The truth is, Americans are probably more interested in the imminent hurricane right now, so that’s getting top billing.

The video screencap on the front page of CNN literally has the words “unprecedented damage”.

I first heard the story as part of a CBS News update on POTUS this morning (before you say “who listens to POTUS?” these same updates loop on multiple radio stations with which CBS has relationships). It featured a guy saying this had to be sabotage.

It’s being reported.

Just stop.

Why are you so resolved to spread Russian propaganda?

1 Like

The BDS displayed on this board lately is reaching epic proportions. :joy:

Why do all your threads align with Russian propaganda?

Yes, technically neither Biden nor Nuland specifically said that the US would blow up the pipelines, but they certainly did not rule it out either. Biden made it clear that the Nord Stream 2 pipeline would be stopped regardless of what Germany says.

Pres. Biden: “If Russia invades…then there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it.

Reporter: “But how will you do that, exactly, since…the project is in Germany’s control?

Biden: “I promise you, we will be able to do that.

Nuland: “. . . one way or another, Nordstream 2 will not move forward”.

It really is. I’d say that it’s even worse than ODS, in that they have abandoned all sense of proportion and reality. It’s the id of Donald Trump given form in the real world.

Nothing is fair, everything is rigged, all is conspiracy, and those who oppose them are blood enemies.

2 Likes

Cool, the words of Biden and Nuland are now Russian propaganda.

Putin is one evil magician to take control of them like that.

Okay, but why such a blatant switch back on his non involvement?

Isn’t the pipeline pretty much closed by Russia already?

I think it was “speculators”
You know those elites that secretly run everything?
I bet they bought nat gas futures and then blew up the pipline.

1 Like

When you figure out what the ■■■■ he says most of the time let me know.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1573364197270102020

1 Like

Serious or sarcastic?

sarcastic

1 Like

No…your take that the words of Nuland and Biden were meant to include blowing up the pipelines is Russian propaganda.

Did you see screenshot of CNN? They’re still obsessed with Trump. :rofl:

2 Likes