Ukraine computer involved in Tennessee elections attack

That there were attempts by Russians to interfere in our election, I have not doubted. The thing I questioned is whether our election process was "compromised’. That is different. It was not. If one party or the other can’t handle internet trolls, then that is on them. That’s like claimiing the 75 thousand Russians spent on Facebook ads “compromised” the billion Democrats spent on the election.

if you think you know the real culprit, then you just fell for the hackers’ biggest tricks. This is what they do best… pretend to be someone else.

the hacker of the biggest hack in us history -the hack of OPM - is alleged to be the Chinese. But we can’t even prove it.

But somehow we are so sure the Russians are the only one who hacked the DNC

call someone out for lying is calling them a liar. Calling them out for posting articles that are a lie is different.

…and all we got out of that was some bullcrap credit monitoring for a short time and a short letter saying sorry, not sorry.:roll_eyes:

Then people shouldn’t obviously lie.

I had that conversation too. Due to a mod at the time being caught in an obvious lie.

There is NO value in allowing the anti Trump, anti Hannity, TROLL FARM on this forum.

There would be value in giving a space for actual Hannity fans to discuss and plan state campaigns.

Talk is just talk. Talking to brigades is pointless.

Life may be a bit awkward for you, under the circumstances.

Then you do this:

• quote of what you think is non truth here -

Well that’s really interesting. especially when - give information refuting it and andy links that you have to back up your side of things -

When you do that it puts it out there for everyeone else ready the board to see the poster was wrong. You haven’t called them a liar, but you show they are.

Kinda neat huh?

This isn’t an echo chamber

You posted a picture of our president digging a grave for a senator who has brain cancer. Do you think you should be telling people how things should be here?

How do you think you’re going to “address it”?

I find this absolutely amazing. How many posts on facebook attacked one side or the other yet came from US voters?

What do you want to do about it.

And no, I don’t think a meme changed a single vote in 2016.

Did Clinton and Trump post facebook ads?

Does the US own the internet?

And convinced every lib in the country Trump is a racist.

So the crime of the century is somebody posted a meme.

Obviously government must intercede and protect us peons from foreign speech, China has shown them the way, they can block any of that fake foreign news from showing up on our screens. They reportedly employ an estimated 2 million internet police to serve the glorious state.

Bomb Ukraine. Obviously the US can no longer accept these attacks. In fact, split the bombers into two groups, send half to Moscow and half to Ukraine, let’s get it over with once and for all!