UFOs regularly spotted in restricted U.S. airspace

Not according to the Pentagon. Not according to the pilots who saw them.

I am not saying that it is fake.

It can be explained.

Stealth planes were invented way back in WW2. Some of these skeptics are the same people who don’t think nukes are yesterday’s outdated technology. The disinformation is as real as the crafts.

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/world/the-pentagon-just-admitted-to-testing-ufo-wreckage-heres-what-they-have-discovered/ar-BB1dHhnQ

Yet… the camera hypothesis makes complete sense.

Funny that.

Let’s just hope the false flag alien attack theory isn’t right.

1 Like

No it doesn’t, not unless you studiously ignore the multiple credible witnesses and all the radar data.

Also note that the camera hypothesis comes from people who were not a part of any of this.

I don’t think it’s even possible to have more credible witnesses than we have here. Armchair video experts vs our very top pilots and radar experts.

The pilots
The equipment on the F-18
The equipment on the ships
The telescopes on the ships
The sheer amount of eyes on it

“Nuh uh!”

1 Like

Heck I didn’t even want to believe it, because it’s ■■■■■■■ terrifying.

The tic tac Nimitz video has all the info ones needs to show that it was camera movements.

There is no radar data that is directly associated with this object.

The credible witness was looking at the same footage that we are seeing.

Sure.

But it does make sense.

Right?

I want to believe it’s extraterrestrial, but I just can’t. What’s on the market and what exists are orders of magnitude in difference.

Even more terrifying if it isn’t extraterrestrial.

To people who don’t have a clue? Yes.

If it’s terrestrial, it makes me proud of humanity. Especially if it’s American.

Well that is entirely dependent on what they do with it and right now that appears to be gauging our defenses.

I wouldn’t waste time gauging a lesser country’s defenses either.

Who is your money on if it’s terrestrial? I am thinking Russia, they have a history of thinking outside the box.

Definitely American if I had to bet. Trillions get spent behind the curtain.