UFOs regularly spotted in restricted U.S. airspace

Well, doesn’t matter what you need, our armed forces know they are real as they have admitted.

1 Like

OK. I am still a skeptic and armed forces does not lend validity to a phenomena.

:space_invader:

Four credible eyewitnesses backed by film and radar do.

1 Like

[quote=“Jezcoe, post:48, topic:239167”]

My assumption is that they would obey laws of logic above everything else. There would also be an innate desire to make contact. What would be the motivation to travel many light years to simply make observations? Also, scientifically I have no reason to believe such technology is even possible. There is this assumption that science has no limits, but there’s always limits to everything. From the limited accounts I’ve read and heard about these UFO’s are making movements that defy laws of physics and would be structurally ripped apart even considering the utilization of the most durable alloys. If indeed what we are seeing is reliable footage and these represent real phenomenon that is not of our world, I would likely entertain the hypothesis of supernatural phenomenon over little green men from other planets.

For all we know, they have made contact.

Show me the clear footage.

Sure, as long as you understand the difference between clear and close. This is clear but not close.

What is the size,relative distance and speed of that dot?

Distance was 4.4 nautical miles, haven’t seen any estimates on its speed. But we do have speed info on the tic tac Nimitz objects of 3,600 mph.

Decent read, can’t see any reason he or Fravor would lie about it and anyway, it’s all backed up by radar data.

Story has everything skeptics always claimed to want, multiple very credible witnesses, decent video footage and extensive radar evidence. Now the goalpost gets moved to, well they weren’t close enough. I mean I get it, I used to be a non-believer myself, that ended after I watched the Frayvor interview. Jury is still out on if they are terrestrial or extra terrestrial in nature.

1 Like

It isn’t decent footage.

Everything in the Tic Tac video can be explained with the movement of the camera tracking it.

The camera is on a gimbal and the constant lens changes and zooms into the object explains the apparent speed shifts… but in actuality it looks like it is a distant plane moving in a straight line.

Who to believe, you or our most highly trained and trusted pilots?

from ‘Tic Tac’ UFO Video: Q&A With Navy Pilot Chad Underwood

The thing that stood out to me the most was how erratic it was behaving. And what I mean by “erratic” is that its changes in altitude, air speed, and aspect were just unlike things that I’ve ever encountered before flying against other air targets. It was just behaving in ways that aren’t physically normal. That’s what caught my eye. Because, aircraft, whether they’re manned or unmanned, still have to obey the laws of physics. They have to have some source of lift, some source of propulsion. The Tic Tac was not doing that. It was going from like 50,000 feet to, you know, a hundred feet in like seconds, which is not possible.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter what he says really. I am sure he believes what he saw was something interesting.

The fact remains… all of the erratic movement and apparent speed of the object is easily explained by camera movements.

Makes a lot more sense than a distant blob traveling at thousands of miles an hour.

Wouldn’t you agree?

Ignores radar data and extremely credible eyewitnesses.

“(CNN)The Defense Department has confirmed that leaked photos and video of “unidentified aerial phenomena” taken in 2019 are indeed legitimate images of unexplained objects.”

“Nuh uh!”

The “erratic radar” signal that they were tracking?

There is no indication that this object is associated with it.

Why ignore that all of the evidence that the apparent speed of the distant blob can be explained by the camera?

They can be explained.

Government spent a long time and a lot of effort to make it a subject of ridicule. I expect that in the end, they will debunk this as well. Otherwise they have to admit that we are extremely vulnerable and could be wiped out at any time by these whatever they are.

Anything can be explained as fake when one consciously shuts their brain off to what’s real. :wink: