U.S. militia groups head to border

My favorite thing about Donald Trump is he has our soldier’s lives in his hands and our nuclear codes.

Just look at the threads they start in this forum. Its usually some new outrage they have that they want to somehow attribute to Trump. Other than socialized medicine, they go nothing.

Well that’s not true…and quite easy to find…but we cant ruin your post with facts.

1 Like

You never do.

Of course I do …

snark <> fact

1 Like

Yeah What’s a few armed militiamen?

It happened before. Remember the minutemen? They hung around and had fun for a while and went home after accomplishing nothing.

What law has the Caravan broken?

As of now, most like Mexican laws since they did not apply for entry into Mexico. It only makes sense to be prepared.
They’re going to ignore the laws of Mexico but respect ours?

Nothing.

It’s not illegal to be armed in this country.

1 Like

Mexican law.

Five bucks says that if something goes wrong (like at night) and one of our soldiers kills a “patriot”, that patriot’s family will sue us.

Yeah but Mexico is just a ■■■■■■■■ country, right?

1 Like

How do they do that?

I-9? Employers have to be very careful about accepting or rejecting documents that appear valid or in doing additional investigation beyond the presentation of documents. They can but it must be consistent.

https://www.shrm.org/resourcesandtools/tools-and-samples/toolkits/pages/complying-with-i9-and-everify-requirements-in-the-united-states.aspx

.>>>>

I don’t care about what laws Texas has, or how vigorously Texas enforces it’s laws, because I live in California and I mind my own business.

So tell me. Why should i care about Mexico’s laws, or how vigorously Mexico is enforcing it’s laws?

■■■■■■■■ country is as ■■■■■■■■ country does, right?

I’m an independent. Always have been, always will be. I vote closest to what I think should be done. Last Presidential election The Don was closer to what I want, and Hilalry was polar opposite.

And I have called for penalizing and as a last resort seizing businesses in the past. Nothing new from me. I’ve been called a cold hearted bastard many times on here.

Again, you’re not a legislator and your party has no interest in penalizing employers.

Most of what I call for isn’t possible right now.

Couple of well placed bills in congress and signed by the president and it’s possible.

E-verify for any employer that has 5 or more employees.
IRS matches SS numbers – by that I mean if they get a tax payment for a SS of a dead person, or one that doesn’t exist (hasn’t been issues), the employer gets a notice that something’s wrong. If IRS is getting tax payments to same SS number from multiple businesses in multiple states, letters go out to the businesses to verify the person is who they say they are (little extra step for someone like me who worked full time in one state, but was an independent contractor in for a company in a different state. Just have to show the check for my work was sent to the same address as my Utah address.) little things like that really would help.