U.S. militia groups head to border

No I’m not a legislator – but I can state my opinion on what I think should happen.

Well, we do spend billions of dollars on border security and have for a long time.

I agree.

But with E-verify MANDATORY for any employer. If you are a small business who does not do a lot of hiring, then you can access with the assistance of a local government entity (police, sheriff, country clerk, etc.).

I like the IRS cross check, but would include a cross linked system between State Departments of Vital Records (marriages, births, deaths), Voter Registration, and DMV.

Make receiving any federal funds for any educational institution (including post secondary) contingent upon students being in a legal status. If your student visa expires you are no longer eligible to attend the school. If there are one or two that slip through the cracks, then fines. If it is more wide spread then the school loses the ability to accept federal funds or having students use federal students lones for the academic year in which it occurs and for the entire next school year.

.>>>>

Why would it matter if you could? Federal and state aide for any children they have is also a lot more than they can earn at home.

Make the cost of hiring illegal aliens unacceptable Use escalating fines, and if offenses are repeated within certain time frames, a criminal offense to remove the incentive for employers to hire them for high paying jobs (or low paying for that matter).

.>>>>

Never gonna happen.

I hope they remember to pack snacks this time.

Hope these are the good guys with guns they always talk about. Otherwise there could be a bloodbath.

Just because the last time we had a border vigilante group being promoted by Republican media it ended in murders and corruption doesn’t mean it will go sideways this time.

now that we know that our real military isn’t gonna be playing Trump’s political games, maybe we need these groups to stop the flaming arrows and hot tar.