Two American citizen arrested in Saudi Arabia for support woman rights

America publicly criticize Iran all the time for their violation of human rights, why stay silent on Saudis. and wanna know the crimes they committed? they wrote articles supporting woman right movement.

1 Like

I am. My kids have herd me say it for years.

Another of my favorate saying (can’t get through it without them sarcastically chiming in). It at any point when you start to do something, you have a feeling you will say “seemed like a good idea at the time.” It’s not.

They are not any other US citizen. They are also Citizens of that country that is holding them. Special circumstances. If they wanted complete US protection they should have renounced their other citizenship.

Btw whats up with iran nukes and nuclear deal i thought Israel would be destroyed by now

Europe and Iran are still parties to the Iran-deal, America left which didn’t change anything.

America use to be the country that would call out communism, fascism, everywhere in the world, what changed.

It takes time to color in the spark

Binyamin Netanyahu’s cartoon nuclear bomb From 2012

my have times have changed

So what. We should make the attempt. In earnest too, they deserve nothing less.

I’m so tried of his fear mongering just invade them and get over with it.

Though Israel and America are quite silent about Saudi having the ability to make nuclear weapon before the end of 2019.

For different reasons I’m sure.

Who’s cares about them, they only spawned the worst terrorist attack in human history. No biggie.

So why didn’t Iran sign the deal? Why was it only the other countries that signed the agreement? If Iran didn’t sign it, is it really an agreement they are a part of?

Trump is envious of the things he’s supposed to speak out against.

No they don’t. In my eye’s they are Saudi Citizens being held by the Saudi Government. They should have renounced citizen ship of one of the countries upon become a citizen of the other.

That was when America was weak. We are making it Great Again.

Which president was it that vetoed allowing the families to sue S.A. over 9/11 :thinking:

what Iran agreed to the deal and is following it.

After fact-checking this post, it earns 1 Pinochet…um…I mean 1 Pinocchio.