Two American citizen arrested in Saudi Arabia for support woman rights

It’s easy for us to do that in the west over there it’s a matter of whether one wants to keep their head on their neck.

What does that have to do with standing up for women’s rights?

Stupidity

The article in the op doesn’t say. I’m not familiar at all with Saudi laws. Hopefully they have good lawyers that are familiar with Saudi laws and their judicial system.

Whatever their law specifies as punishment is they are convicted.

That doesn’t mean they SHOULD be punished. They will be but that punishment is immoral and unjust.

And so what?

Bizarre thread

They should be.

Hopefully they do

And a lot of people suffered for changing our laws. Again, if you aren’t prepared to for the consiquences . . .

Didn’t say that.

He’s saying that if you do that in a place like that you might die. It’s like being gay in Chechnya, they will either torture you if lucky but probably one will just end up missing.

Hill I’m on – US should not do anything and let this play out.

1 Like

It doesn’t.

Can’t help if you don’t see the correlation.

I have no idea what your point is…um winter is coming?

I just find it odd you thought they were not willing, and your first reaction is to call them stupid.

Secondarily, I find this attitude to be in stark contrast to our history of civil rights, littered with people to did just what they did.

Remember when people could count on the U.S to stand up for human rights internationally.

4 Likes

Sure.

You seem to be really fond of that phrase.

But what you see as “stupidity” others see as bravery.

IN fact, the things you see as ‘stupid’ - bravery, standing up for one’s beliefs - say a great deal about you.

I kinda understand what Snow is saying but his deliver was for ■■■■■ i feel for them for being arrested so woman could have a voice in that country… im sure Trump will get them off… yeah who am i kidding

We should try to secure their release same as we would for any US citizen.