Turkey agree to cease-fire in Northern Syria

Are you happy about everything else that Trumps mistake caused? You can’t separate that from the ceasefire.

Sure I can. Now what?

Trump World knew it all along, lib haters! Diamond Donald does it again!

It’s is stunning how Trump got simultaneously dunked and clowned on while getting a bunch of people unnecessarily killed and losing a key anti-ISIS partner and some of his bootlickers are trying to turn that ■■■■ into candy.

3 Likes

How?

Why is there a ceasefire? Because Turkey invaded Northern Syria, and started massacring the Kurds. Why did Turkey invade and start massacring the Kurds? Because Trump decided to betray a longtime US ally, and abandon them.

Are you just going to ignore Trumps mistake, and everything that resulted from it? The deaths of hundreds of Kurdish soldiers and civilians, the displacement of hundreds of thousands, giving control to Russia? Are you happy about that?

1 Like

It is stunning how not engaging in a war results in a cease fire in what? A week? Are you happy about that or not?

I posted why earlier.

Are you happy about the cease-fire or not?

You are assuming Turkey would not have invaded.

Worked in what way?

This benefits Assad which benefits Iran and Russia.

They didn’t even have to do anything to gain this.

They just had to walk there and claim territory.

Its interesting how you ignore all of the awful things that happened, by Trump abandoning US allies.

You’re assuming Turkey would have invaded.

Turkey didn’t invade Syria while US troops were there. Proven. Not assumed.

Now you get to prove that Turkey would have invaded despite US troops being there. Or are you just assuming?

I’m not ignoring. I’m asking you if the policy worked. The topic is there is a cease-fire. Don’t look backward. You can’t change that.

Is this good news or bad news?

Do you think Turkey would have attacked US troops?

So, so stupid.

That must be a Republican talking point. “The only thing that matters is that no US soldiers were killed. Ignore everything else that is or has been happening. Be happy.”

You’ll never know. There is a cease-fire. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

1 Like

Operation Olive Branch

Yes, i do think our troops were in harms way. Would Turkey have directly targeted our troops? I’m glad we never found out.

Remind me again where the US forces were? How many US forces were involved? How many US casualties were there?

Don’t strain yourself.

It is definitely my talking point. So, you are not okay with me being happy there is a cease-fire and no Americans were killed?