Tulsi Gabbard is coming around to my viewpoint

You would have voted for her over Trump?

Not many liberals left like Gabbard. Plenty of libs thouā€¦we see em here all the time defending/voting for em.

Your reasons?

Is she a Republican yet?

Allan

1 Like

Is it just a coincidence that Gabbard is liked and praised by Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, and many others in the ā€œIntellectual Darkwebā€? Not to mention every right wing bot on Twitter.

1 Like

Implying what?

Perhaps they are searching for a semblance of sanity in a nut house?

2 Likes

Reason, as ā€œin the power of the mind to think, understand, and form judgments by a process of logicā€.

Not reasons.

She would have received more consideration than Biden or Trump

Tulsi seems to be a moderate which puts her out of step with the libs who have hijacked that party.

1 Like

Yes, but itā€™s not different than moderate republicans who are currently without a party as well since their party has been hijacked - my God when you want to toss Liz Chaney out as a RINO? Yea, itā€™s been hijacked big time.

2 Likes

But your reason isnā€™t someone elseā€™s.

Trump was a moderateā€¦right down the middle.

I understand. Lets be reasonableā€¦

Are you a reasonable Barbarian, that uses reason, for the right reasons?

You said and I will quote.

And I said your reasons?

Sorry but one isnā€™t over others when it come to ignorance and arroganceā€™s of their ownā€¦to say otherwise only proves it.

Againā€¦I say your reasons?

Iā€™m in agreement with her on at least one issue. She seems more reasonable than some in the Democratic Party.

1 Like

Reason defined: "the power of the mind to think, understand, and form judgments by a process of logic". Which is the opposite (enemy) of ignorance mixed with arrogance.

I do not think i can be any clearer.

You made it pretty clear IMO. Each person process ā€œlogicā€ differently.

What makes you think yours is any better then them?

And itā€™s in ā€œpresentā€ Gabbard. Lol

There is a good reason she only polled one percent in the primaries.

She ainā€™t a democrat no matter how hard she protests.

Reminds me of LaRouche.

Allan

1 Like