Tulsi Gabbard is coming around to my viewpoint

B I N G O

1 Like

That’s because today’s liberal is not a liberal in any traditional sense of the term.

1 Like

Precisely…they’re libs. Fake liberals hiding behind the label of liberalism to impose their authority.

Enemy at the gates flying their banner is less feared.

I disagree completely.

Populism is the reason for the very existence of a republican government.

The blame is not without merit.

1 Like

Why? I don’t use Twitter, Facebook or YouTube. Nobody has to use them. We can communicate without them just fine.

1 Like

Where are all these liberals wanting to be big brother authoritarians?

She was never the darling of the left. Many on the left agreed with her stance on doing something about our endless wars. Other than that, she was all over the place.

What is your example of liberal? FDR? JFK? Paine? ???

In reality there is nothing “wrong” with liberalism, or conservatism…until they get into the extreme areas of either ideology.

Giant Government

Big Government

Thomas Paine? Closer

Thomas Jefferson

Conservatives are not my enemies.

Ignorance, mixed with arrogance is the enemy of reason.

And they feed each other into a frenzy.

That should be all of our enemies.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t4:

When you clip a sentence down to just one word, and then laugh at it…it makes no sense.

Maybe that is the point.

Yup, both liberal. Then, and now.

You using that word was sweet. Cute.

Tulsi Gabbard is literally the only Democratic political figure in America today I could ever consider voting for.

Most of the Dems at the higher level in this country are disgusting.

2 Likes

You would vote for these ideas:

She is a champion for protecting our environment, ensuring clean water and air for generations to come, investing in infrastructure and a green energy economy, healthcare for all, civil liberties and privacy, support for small businesses, criminal justice reform, sustainable agriculture, breaking up the big banks

Imho she’s way less of a demagogue than either Trump or AOC. Her voting record is straight in the line of a typical Democrat. I was looking over her record on five thirty eight nothing stands out she seems to be lock step with the party on over 95%+ of the issues.

She’s defiantly not like Ron Paul or someone who has history of bucking the party and voted against anything that he deemed unconstitutional.

I said I could consider voting for her.

She’s a military veteran who’s not insane.

That’s more than I can say for the leaders on the left.

Sorry but Americans are not better off for the 130 more or less combined years of power accumulation courtesy of Biden Schumer and San Fran Nan.

Ms Gabbard is right in her comments about Brennan and Schiff and that clown show.

My first rule when voting is never vote for a democrat…so she probably still would fall short but at least I don’t see her as the complete danger to our freedom that I see with most of those idiots in DC.

Yep, like me.

George Mason was another one.