Tucker Carlson rejects the Metric System and owns the Libs

Ugh. Sorry. I guess there’s consolation in knowing so many of us are dealing with similar ■■■■■

Not to mention that The Metric Conversion Act, that Gerald Ford signed into law on December 23, 1975, declared the metric system “the preferred system of weights and measures for United States trade and commerce”.

Executive Order 12770, which cites the Metric Conversion Act of 1975, directed departments and agencies within the executive branch to “take all appropriate measures within their authority” to use the metric system “as the preferred system of weights and measures for United States trade and commerce.”

Both are still in effect.

A yard in the bushel is worth two pecks in the neck. Knowwuddimean? Wink, wink, nod, nod.

2 Likes

OMIGOD…what idiocy did I just watch??? :rofl:

1 Like

The United States has officially been on the metric system since 1893. In fact, all customary units in the United States are officially defined in metric terms.

The problem is that unlike elsewhere, the United States Government has not had the kahunas to finish the process.

That requires that from a certain date, all commercial products be labeled in metric units ONLY, with no customary units allowed.

Require that only the metric system be used for all governmental purposes.

We famously lost a major Mars mission because one party was using customary and the other party was using metric.

Hopefully we will get metrication here once and for all.

As long as we are making improvements there is one more to consider.
Who realizes that our common numbering system uses Arabic numerals??
Arabic numbers!!
Are these an ancient plot from our enemies??
Don’t get sucked into this trap!

Jonah Ryan for President!!!

3 Likes

We should have gone to the metric system before I was born.

Yeah! If we’re going to use Roman miles, we should use Roman numerals too!

Then President Jonah Ryan can work to dispel the “spherical earth” myth.

Teaching kids that our planet is depicted with a globe…is just globalism. :joy_cat::us::joy_cat::us::elephant:

President Jonah Ryan will reveal how the earth is really FLAT!

1 Like

Don’t forget the fallacy of the Copernicus solar system.

Carlson has been humiliated and embarrassed by the things he has said for years.

I work in the semiconductor industry which is one of the most highly technology driven industries. And it has been metric from the get-go.

Astronomy is fake news lib science.

Its so bad every country besides three use it.

Half of engineering in the U.S. is ■■■■■■■ unit conversions. God damn stupid ■■■■■■■ unit conversions. Our stubbornness to change is NOT doing our economy any favors…

The price of freeberty

When I was a kid , there was a push to switch to the metric system here in the US- it never happened. It’s a shame- the metric system is so much better than our ridiculous system. It makes total sense, and is so easy to learn.

global tyranny of the metric system

1 Like

That can’t be true. We use AMERICAN numbers.

That had to be a giant troll job.

LOL!

If we go to the metric system, only elites will be able to do math?

LOLOLOLOL!!!