Tucker carlson calls AOC a child of privilege. she smacks him down hard

They must have forgotten, and skipped right over it.

The tweet she deleted seemed like a bad idea hot take, I’m glad she took it down.

1 Like

Trying to figure it out will only dumb you down. Let it go…

Hold that thought as the shutdown protests grow.

:+1:t3:

You’re so clever.

Her dad was an architect, so he probably could have if he hadn’t died her sophomore year.

I thought maybe she got a scholarship, being so bright and all.

Wonder why she chose a private school.

She is in The Special Group.

7 hours ago

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC

·

6h

GOP is seriously arguing that it’s worth sacrificing the lives of hourly workers so they can get a spray tan again. If they really wanted to reopen the economy, they‘d fund mass testing, contact tracing,& healthcare for people. Instead they’re fighting against hospital funding.

1 Like

I think she is very book smart. Not too street smart for somebody who lived in Brooklyn until she was 5.

No she’s not dumb IMO…but she has been indoctrinates.

1 Like

Yes. Yes it is.

The median income for a household where she actually grew up is $108,648.

The median household in Brooklyn is $56,942.

Sounds like dad was paying for it, then unfortunately passed away. Tuition in 2011 was $39,000 plus $12,500 for room and board.

She recently paid a debt payment and announced she owed $19,000 on a $50,000 loan.

Is it just me, or is there a gap?

Does this mean Tucker is not a rarefied child of privilege…I’m trying to figure out why it matters if it was in response to a deleted tweet.

Tucker is like the poster boy for a privileged upbringing, which is why it’s funny that he calls AOC that. The list of people who have had more privileged upbringings than Tucker Carlson is very, very short.

A blue bottle fly is smarter than AOC. Are there any left wingers you do not support? :thinking:

Oh good grief! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Of course you are. The fact that Tucker wasn’t just singling her out for no reason.

Tucker is a big boy, he can defend himself. So is AOC. If you are going to get involved in politics, you have to get used to the sight of your own blood.

If Tucker comes across as privileged or an elitist, I missed that.

His name is Tucker.

1 Like

Point.

1 Like

Tucker Carlson, son of an ambassador and heir to a meatpacking fortune, regular joe and man of the people. Lol. Pull the other one.

3 Likes

She does look pretty hot in that pic I’m not gonna lie.

2 Likes

Never before have I seen the Right Wing raise a first term Cogressperson to such heights.

2 Likes