Tucker carlson calls AOC a child of privilege. she smacks him down hard

on mondays show carlson called he a child of privlege.

she responded on twitter in an epic smackdown

I’ve lost track -

Am I “just a bartender” who should go back to making drinks without health insurance, or am I a secretly deceitful child of privilege because I’m an heiress of the Swanson frozen food empire OH WAIT sorry that’s Tucker Carlson.

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1252722338254159872?s=20

4 Likes

AOC couldn’t smack her ass with both hands.

1 Like

True. She isn’t smart enough to smack anyone down.

Trump and Tucker are voices for the common man and i don’t want to hear anything to the contrary. In fact it would just anger me.

5 Likes

She has a point; Tucker Carlson attacking someone for being a “child of privilege” is one the least self aware things ever said by anybody on the planet.

13 Likes

Uh, wut?

:joy_cat:

5 Likes

Sometimes people just post the first visual that pops into their head when they see someone’s name.

3 Likes

She should just shut her pie hole and dance.

1 Like

This from AOC’s follow-up tweet: “Our lives don’t have to match some chicken heir’s idea of struggle to be validated.”

“Chicken heir.” :smile:

5 Likes

That’s great, but what about “child of privelege” Tucker denigrating someone else as a “child of privelege”? You know, the topic of this thread.

1 Like

Tucker was on dancing with the stars so…again…this is kinda funny.

4 Likes

I’m waiting for FOX to blame AOC for the high number of corona virus cases in her district.

1 Like

He’s should shut his pie hole too.

Now lets get back to AOC dancing.

2 Likes

This thread is now about AOC dancing…hmmm but that’s most AOC threads.

I wonder why that is?

1 Like

This really needs a Willy Wonka meme.

Young College age woman dances is not quite the outrage level of old lady likes ice cream but maybe along the lines of man puts feet on desk.

7 Likes

Come on…she’s a hot dancer.

1 Like

Okay Chris Matthews.

2 Likes

Oh please, Cher warned us about them years ago… tramps and thieves too

2 Likes

5 Likes