Truth Social Launches Tomorrow

Bias and censorship created Truth Social.

Besides…who wants tech monopoly?

Not me.

:eye:

1 Like

No one wants a tech monopoly and we need more platforms. However the reality is that TS is probably not going to see much more growth without some major rebranding. Those on the left want nothing to do with it because of Trump, centrists want nothing to do with it because of all the conspiracy crap so who does that leave?

From the demographic that is attracted to TS, there is not many more eyeballs to attract

X works because it was among the first and it is so engrained as a platform that has a diverse base of subjects posted and pushed. Its more of a quick hit place for information rather than nuanced discussion.

Found the guy who bought DWAC at its peak.

3 Likes

This makes me smile.

Right along the lines of everything before BUT is ■■■■■■■■■

You don’t think as the 2024 coverage heats up more people won’t visit the primary outlet for all communications Trump.

So it has been typed.

Oh how twitty X got pummeled after Elon took over. Lot’s of similar doom predictions still exist for it.

What I will opine is that 2024 will make or break Truth. I think it will find its own market niche just like electric vehicles.

Thanks for the reality check…really.

:sneezing_face:

It’s just a pump and dump stock scheme. Donald Trump doesn’t know what a legitimate business even looks like.

2 Likes

You are right I should have said my opinion. As for X, if Musk continues down its current monetization route, it could result in people looking elsewhere, I just dont see TS as that alternative. I have tried to start a discussion and contribute to discussions and it’s impossible. The obsession with the deep state and all things conspiracy focused drowns out everything else.

If major advertisers like IBM and Apple continue to pull out from X, Musk is going to have a serious problem. He wants content creators on his platform and to make that viable you need advertising revenue. The more he messes around with tiered subscriptions ,etc the more complex it becomes. I just dont see the numbers he needs paying $9.99/$19.99 pm for X.

TS should be working to carve off disgruntled X users but they are not and TS regular base is not climbing like they hope it would. Seems to have settled into the 2 million mark whicj as I said compared to FB and X is nothing.

The other challenge is TS is mainly seen as US centric whereas X and FB have a global presence.

IMO the only way TS can move forward is by appealing to a much more diverse user base and a more global audience.

Musk is turning Twitter, which was largely a monopoly and used by business, academia, media and individuals into GAB, a dystopian free speech platform that is only mentioned as the place where the latest domestic terror attack was organized.

Sounds exactly like the same Dylan Mulvaney pitch at Bud Light about a year ago IMO.

1 Like

Dude I get it, your desperate to show TS is some resounding success but its not. Those attracted to the site because of Trump or not even bothered by Trump are far outnumbered by those who will never use the site because of his connection.

Its possible that TS will carry on as a niche site but its not going to be a x or Facebook killer.

If Trump does end up going head to head with Biden in the election, look for Trump trying to renegotatiate his TS contract which states he has to post on TS first and has to wait I think 6 hours before posting anywhere else.

I can agree with that. His leadership of X is not only as a micromanager but is totally reactive.

For a man who in reality is socially awkward and has few friends He revels in his new found tech bro status among the right and I suspect that has clouded some of his decisions.

Last I checked the parent company of TS is still being run by Devin Nunes who is making $700K per year.
Kudos to him. It will be interesting to see if TS starts going down, how long will he be receiving his salary.

Anyway, there’s 4 billion dollars worth of shares in the reserve. :man_shrugging:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/donald-trump-s-truth-social-clears-final-hurdle-to-become-publicly-traded-company/ar-BB1ilCYX

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1849635/000119312524036806/d651831dex991.htm

6 Likes

You know…Trump needs to thank libs for this. Since it was libs that got him kicked off of twitter. :rofl:

6 Likes

Inn’t karma cool? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

5 Likes

And to top it all off, he’s not even banned from Twitter anymore. :rofl:

5 Likes

from the prospectus

“Trump Vodka, a brand of vodka produced by Drinks Americas under license from The Trump Organization, was introduced in 2005 and discontinued in 2011,” it goes on. “Trump Mortgage, LLC, a financial services company founded by President Trump in 2006, ceased operations in 2007. GoTrump a travel site founded by President Trump in 2006, ceased operations in 2007. Trump Steaks, a brand of steak and other meats founded by President Trump in 2007, discontinued sales two months after its launch.”

lets all invest money into a trump business.

what could go wrong.

Allan

1 Like

All the doom and gloom and TS looks to be doing well.

Hopefully Letisha won’t steal this property too.

All that lib gloating sure did die off quick, huh?

Must be weird to go through life wishing failure on other human beings.

:thinking:

3 Likes

Except he can’t touch any of it for six months after a deal goes through - meanwhile it’s a meme stock that could easily go TU when he loses the election.