Truth Social Launches Tomorrow

Good news, libs! You’ll be following Trump on your Android devices now too. :rofl:

Here’s the link for you. Enjoy generating those page turns. :wink:

2 Likes

Nope…not even if you paid me.

Especially you, putting all that energy into denying it, on the defensive like that. :rofl:

1 Like

Nah…I’m in tech. I don’t have a single social media account.

Sure thing. lol

For libs but a conservative gave an update on the irrelevant android app :rofl::+1:t5:

:rofl:

You know, I wouldn’t be surprised if he did, because he’s an idiot.

But the Federal Government isn’t bound by the California Constitution.

I hope Berenson goes through with his threat to sue “the Federal Government,” though I expect it’ll be a while, because there’s grifting to be done, first.

At least it’ll put all of these asinine theories to rest, finally.

Gab is still better. I like to read the comments and they don’t seem to let you on Truth social or I can’t figure out how to access them…

It must be you, after all Trump would never want to stifle free speech on his own social media site.

Trump’s truth social network closed at $15 per share today. That means it has lost 91.4% of its value, in two short years, since it peaked at $175 per share in 2021.

Winning?

2 Likes

Devin Nunes? Trump barely knew him. Coffee boy.

4 Likes

175 $ a share? Did eveyr hedge fund manager in the world short that stock?

truth social went though 73,000,000 in two years.

trump is such a good business man.

from the hill website

“Former President Trump’s social media platform, Truth Social, has lost $73 million in net sales since the platform’s official launch in February 2022, according to a new financial disclosure filing from Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC).

Digital World is a merger partner with Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG). Trump owns a stake in Truth Social that was last valued at between $5 million and $25 million“

Allan

And now for your daily dose of random psychotic Trump obsession, brought to you from the basement of lonely libs. :rofl:

1 Like

Because a startup never should lose any money I suppose???

They’re like closet homosexuals, but they secretly only want Trump to be their daddy. :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol. It was always a Pump n Dump scheme not a legit startup. I mean come on Trump is involved. By definition that makes it a scam.

so how much longer will be in the red.

trump has a sterling reputation on the line.

trump steaks.
trump airline.
new jersey generals.

he has a track record of start up failures.

just add truth social to that list.

Allan

It could be argued that TS helped motivate Musk to buy and ferret out the censors from Twitter/X.