Trump's vendetta against Amazon is getting out of control

Yeah, Conan sure loves big, aggressive government. Not sure I’ve seen anybody else that loves it to his degree. All while whining about others.

2 Likes

which isn’t policy nor is it conservative.

Oh boohoo…cry me a river libs.

Neither you nor trump are ever going to get the release you both achingly desire regarding Amazon, so for that, thanks for the chuckles

Well see Lucy. We will see.

BTW Lucy…didn’t you laugh at me when I said Trump might very well take Wisconsin?

And said I don’t know the people of Wisconsin.

How wrong you been over the last couple years.

Still laughing at the thought of Orangey raging impotently around the WH, failing to inflict harm to the meanie who snowflaked him.

As funny as it would to be able to sit in while his babysitters explain the reality of the situation and why he can’t do what he wants to do.

Aww, man, I wish I could be there for that.

Yes conan we have known for a long time you only care about sticking it to libs. You deserve a fascist like Trump.

Specifics.

The post office isn’t required to be profitable.

Wisconsin’s strict voter ID Law that went into effect during the 2016 Presidential election likely prevented around 100,000 people from voting. Wisconsin had a lower voter turnout in 2016 from 2012 while Wisconsin’s neighboring states, Michigan and Minnesota had higher voter turnouts in 2016 from 2012.

But you’re not a conservative. You cast everything you claim to believe in aside in order to win. Your the most political person here.

2 Likes

Maybe if Bezos filed for bankruptcy 4 times and failed to pay contractors, and had less money than Trump, Trump will leave him alone.

2 Likes

Can you for once In Your life stop making ■■■■ up? This whole damsel victim thing was old 4 years ago. It’s to the point everyone knows your ■■■■■■■■■■■■ something new

2 Likes

Why not? Clearly you arent one…conservatives dont want to tear down the system…they may want to make it smaller but they still believe in the system.
You want to kick in liberal teeth while calling them snowflakes,while claiming they are oppressing you because of your views…you are a walking partisan contradiction.

3 Likes

what other constitionlly mandated functions of government are demanded to make a profit?

how much revenue did the military generate?

2 Likes

Wait one minute! What do Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade and [ insert name of current Comfy Couch blonde Bombshell here ] have to say about this?

This isn’t about hurting Amazon. This is an attempt by our President to get the Bezos’ owned Washington Post to get off his back.

It’s a politician going after the media.