Trump's vendetta against Amazon is getting out of control

Conservatives aren’t in favor of politicians going after private businesses (for political reasons) or exposing informants working for our country.

Just read folks.

Quit your whining.

You libs deserve everything that comes your way.

Give examples of libs using the power of the government to hurt a us Corp?

Why? Libs are in denial.

At this point it seems more likely that Amazon could just take over the usps than be harmed by Trump breaking contracts with them.

Rarely are my Prime shipments two days anymore. Usually 1 day or same day, plus I get free 2-hour grocery delivery through Prime and now a 10% discount at my local whole foods. Suck it Trump.

1 Like

So your claim is that through all of Trump’s tweets and public statements against amazon, he actually hasn’t done anything about it? Ya right.

The US Post office is a marvel of humanity. I agree that they should raise basic postage rates, however the service it has and continues to provide our country is second to none. I’m much happier pumping the very little money we do into the USPS vs our foreign adventures the past twenty years.

2 Likes

This post is the perfect example of what I’m talking about.

Real conservatives (like JohnRocks, etc) aren’t in it to pay people back, etc. They stick by their principles of limited government, fiscal responsibility, keeping politicians off of business back, lowering the debt, etc.

Just remember.

1 Like

Care to list those Bezos donations for us?

Don’t lecture me about conservatism…you’re the last person to do so.

You had embrace this corrupt system ll your life. It’s only right for you to feel the pain that you have supported.

Oh wait…libs want special privilege.

The very nature of Washington Compost speaks for itself.

He also sucked on Obama ass to gain special favors while he monopolize online sales.

lololol. The ■■■■ you say.

Then ignore me.

Naw, I’m here to drag you into reality. You’re welcome.

That’s a mighty tall order

1 Like

i’m ten times more conservative than you. you’re just a republican who wants revenge. you’re every post pretty much proves it.

sorry if that hurts.

1 Like

Yet so far it has. There isn’t a single one of his supporters who is criticizing what he’s doing to try and make Jeff Bezos pay for the things his paper writes.

Keep crying lib. You might regain power some day and start back up where you left off.

point proven yet again.

1 Like

This is literally what every argument you’ve ever made boils down to. Ever.

You get slapped down with facts, and your own hypocrisy, over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and when you can no longer defend the asinine thing you were defending, you pull out your go-to finale. “Well, libs deserve it.” “As long as Trump sticks it to libs, I don’t care what else he does.”

2 Likes