Trump's vendetta against Amazon is getting out of control

lololol. The ■■■■ you say.

Then ignore me.

Naw, I’m here to drag you into reality. You’re welcome.

That’s a mighty tall order

1 Like

i’m ten times more conservative than you. you’re just a republican who wants revenge. you’re every post pretty much proves it.

sorry if that hurts.

1 Like

Yet so far it has. There isn’t a single one of his supporters who is criticizing what he’s doing to try and make Jeff Bezos pay for the things his paper writes.

Keep crying lib. You might regain power some day and start back up where you left off.

point proven yet again.

1 Like

This is literally what every argument you’ve ever made boils down to. Ever.

You get slapped down with facts, and your own hypocrisy, over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and when you can no longer defend the asinine thing you were defending, you pull out your go-to finale. “Well, libs deserve it.” “As long as Trump sticks it to libs, I don’t care what else he does.”

2 Likes

Yeah, Conan sure loves big, aggressive government. Not sure I’ve seen anybody else that loves it to his degree. All while whining about others.

2 Likes

which isn’t policy nor is it conservative.

Oh boohoo…cry me a river libs.

Neither you nor trump are ever going to get the release you both achingly desire regarding Amazon, so for that, thanks for the chuckles

Well see Lucy. We will see.

BTW Lucy…didn’t you laugh at me when I said Trump might very well take Wisconsin?

And said I don’t know the people of Wisconsin.

How wrong you been over the last couple years.

Still laughing at the thought of Orangey raging impotently around the WH, failing to inflict harm to the meanie who snowflaked him.

As funny as it would to be able to sit in while his babysitters explain the reality of the situation and why he can’t do what he wants to do.

Aww, man, I wish I could be there for that.

Yes conan we have known for a long time you only care about sticking it to libs. You deserve a fascist like Trump.

Specifics.