Trump's Ukrainian scandal

Well, this time it appears all of Trump’s sheep might just get “eaten”…

1 Like

He was on the board.

He had no business being on that board.

WHY?

Because Sanders and Warren will knock Biden out of the race with his own video and using Trump as cover.

:end:

He created a conflict of interest for his dad…no doubt.

However, he has not been found to have engaged in wrongdoing, nor has his father.

Merely stating “he was on that board” does not a scandal make.

You guys have this weird logic that Biden openly bragging about putting pressure on the Ukraine to kick out a corrupt investigator is somehow proof of his guilt.

Weird logic…but I guess no weirder than I’ve come to expect from some Trump supporters.

Thanks for ruining every future “WHY DEMS NO IMPEACH” thread that could have supplied us with infinite entertainment. :+1:

No doubt Hunter was put on the board to curry favor with the administration. Anyone who tells you otherwise is ignoring the obvious.

Should we blame the Biden’s for Burisma’d corrupt intent?

It is the fault of libs that conservatives won’t even investigate Trump over what looks like a serious offense.

Right…the conflict of interest was flagged and reported as soon as it became known. I remember as I was following any stories re: the Ukraine closely.

All that’s missing is any evidence what Burisma tried to do actually got them anything.

Thank the spoiled little (D)ratics kicking and screaming at the walls for the last 3 years.

Thank the angry little libs who see White Supremacists under their beds, who see Bigots in every disagreement, and melting ice caps in their nightmares.

Thank all the unhinged little whiners for making a mountain out of every mole hill they stumble over.

And most of all, thank the fragile little people who have physical reactions to the words, “President Trump.” :rofl:

It sure has lit a fire under Joe’s Lunch bucket.

His pointy finger is getting triple duty.

:point_right:t3:

Is that your best defense? Sure the Bidens took the pay off but they didn’t deliver the goods.

These super specific cases are hard to follow for me. I know know what wiki says right now which is that once Shokin was dismissed, Mykola Zlochevsky was actually investigated but still couldn’t get charges. They reopened the investigation last year. I have no idea what happened since.

Honestly, it looks like Burisma and Mykola Zlochevsky’s would have wanted Shokin to stay as prosecutor since it seems like he was very likely able to be bought off.

Um…yeah.

If you want to allege a quid pro quo, you actually need both parts. So in terms of being a defense, I think it’s pretty effective.

No, I don"t think a quid pro quo is necessary for a conflict of interest to exist.

Did he have no business being in the handful of other boards he had served on?

Aww they took the thanks Obama meme. Sweet!

1 Like

Get the nostalgia while you can. Libs have until 2025 to cry about Trump. This place will be about 25 years old at that point. :wink:

You are right. It’s going to be hard after 2025 because the right will suffer collective amnesia and the administration will disappear into what i call the Bush black hole… it never happened. Then we are going to need new memes!!

Provided this place is even here after 25 years (possible, not statistically likely), and provided y’all haven’t already destroyed your chances for 2024, you lib types will be back to preaching submission to Law and Order.

If not, there will be no one left to watch y’all flipflop back into (D)efending the President with a fervor never before seen by Trump supporters.

Either way, I won’t even be here by 2024, so it’s been fun watching the local libs tear down every last shred of credibility they ever had. :hugs:

Come on - you can’t just expect Trump supporters to up and demand accountability in the face of some hypothetical offense that Donald may or may not have done and which may or may not be worthy of impeachment.

I mean - they’ve been very very mean to Donald, and very very unfair. So if he just so happens to have solicited military aid from a foreign power to smear and besmirch a political rival, then golly I think he deserves a mulligan.

2 Likes