Trump's Ukrainian scandal

I’ll give them this. It’s scripted a little better than the collusion conspiracy, but still unconvincing.

David Shulkin.

Your turn

Trump bootlickers will continue licking Trump’s boots. We know this. We also already know the frothing coming from them if a Democratic President did this.

No there aren’t. That’s hog wash.

Accept whatever you want.

Biden made himself a video that assures this will be in the media world for a while.

:studio_microphone:

And as said time and time and times before.

A whole lot of the story has to be left out for the whole thing to make sense.

If one has to leave out major details… then the “conspiracy” is nonsense.

1 Like

The only nonsense is that the corruption crusader lunch bucket Joe would miss his dear offspring getting entangled in the same corruption web he was fighting.

I guess anything is possible…

:luggage:

Obama hold over

Getting tired of this yet?

Lunch Bucket Joe?

okay then

Nope… got plenty.

Micheal Flynn.

…and Ukrainian corruption crusader.

Anyone ever consider how demeaning it was to President Obama for Joe to brush him aside and insist they deal with him and his six hour window?

Letting Crimea be annexed wasn’t enough for that administration. They had to have an odd negotiation to fight corruption that involved Biden’s on both sides.

:hear_no_evil:

A dimocrat president did do this.

His name is hussein.

What a pair: Donald Trump and Boris Johnson?

1 Like

When one is unmoored from reality… this is what you get.

5 Likes

As soon as you point out the documented evidence leading to the “millions and millions” Hunter Biden supposedly “received”, there’s not much to talk about here.

I know…I know…the evidence is there, but Rudy Giuliani has been “stonewalled” while trying to get it.

James E. Cartwright.

Does it matter how much he was getting?

Why was he on THAT board at THAT time?

Apparently Lunch Bucket Joe was NOT in the know…

:money_with_wings:

1 Like

“the Democrats cried “Wolf” too often about Trump-Mueller Report…”

Cried wolf?

You don’t see that the current allegations, if true, serve to reinforce the validity of the Mueller findings?

The Woof cries have been so numerous they have become parody.

:wolf:

He was on the board.

There’s zero evidence Shokin was launching an investigation to either “get” Burisma or Hunter Biden.

Indeed quite the opposite…Shokin was universally despised by the West as being SOFT on corruption.

That’s the part of the story that has to be left out to make a “conspiracy”.

1 Like