Trump's subordinates disobey him

Alinsky is cool …

Debate

1 Like

A plan with the walls continuously closing in until 2020 sounds great to me! Have fun :wink:

I guess that did piss off a lot of people. And I thought we were past that. I’m so naive.

How many indictments and convictions?
The nothing burger line is laughable.
And now we will wait and see what the SDNY and the NY AG come up with.

Just read these posts today. Is it not obvious that Republican media consumers were blindsided by this report? They are angry as hell.

2 Likes

Trump 2020 campaign slogan:

Elect me so I can stay out of jail.

7 Likes

that might be the post of the year.

1 Like

I wish I could get away with pretending to obey my girlfriend’s orders when she tells me to clean up our apartment.

lol, you got him now.
Look what the Russian roulette wheel has been reduced to. Pathetic
This is what the term grasping for straws was made for.

It’s not grasping at straws. It’s funny that the narrative of him being a businessman and therefore being able to find the best people and to make sure people work to get his agenda completed is nothing but a joke.

Oh and the investigation is over. Dems need to move on

Donald Trump is just a mafia boss that previous employees had to listen to or they’d lose their jobs.

Now that he’s a politician some people are just not going to break the law when he tells them to.

lol lol
“Some people” did something.

Do you really think that your suggested path won’t have consequences for many of Trump’s family and associates? Assuredly they will and it will be really, really, really, really NOT NICE for them.

Here’s a question for everybody…

What’s different between Donald Trump giving illegal orders and John Gotti giving illegal orders?

Answer: Most evangelicals wanted Gotti locked up.

7 Likes

You forgot to say that he is the bestest incompetent orange man.

You are supporting a man who gives orders that his subordinates ignore.

Lol.

1 Like

Especially a report that has about 800 redactions.

Rewarding incompetence…

Could one imagine Trump’s last desperate words in office? I, Donald Trump, pardon myself for EVERYTHING.

Aren’t there 14 outstanding investigations in train at the moment?