Trump's subordinates disobey him

Like I said, weak.

Evidently that’s a good description of Donald Trump’s power as president. His subordinates will not break some laws for him. Even squeaky clean Ronald Reagan had some people break laws for him.

Post of the year, my good sir. :rofl:

2 Likes

So if I tell my tax accountant to write off something and he says, “I can’t do that it’s illegal” and I say, “oh, I didn’t know that, never mind”, have I broken the law? Or does it only become illegal if I fail to follow his advice and do it anyway?

Be careful what you wish for Mr. Nadler. The previous administration’s unlawful deeds could be what’s redacted.

There is absolutely not one scintilla of logic that could be used as a basis for that assertion.

Sure there are, just ask Greg Craig.

1 Like

I’m not sure how long this denial phase will last this time (now that detectives have documented what Trump did and gave the House the roadmap).

Two years probably?

They might be patriots, but an instinct for self preservation is not evidence enough. :slight_smile:

The POTUS is hardly the most powerful man in the world.

That is so sad.

You obviously don’t care about the country, just teasing people who do care.

We have a rogue imbecile in the oval office and you think that’s just great.

There’s got to be some type of test to cull out this kind of voter.

We should make her the next President just to make righties heads explode.

PATHETIC is making yourself repeatedly look stupid defending a clearly corrupt and incompetent President.

But please don’t stop.

1 Like

Mmmmmmmm

Literally the very next post.

Putting the word “explode” while referencing Ilhan Omar is kinda funny.
Her cult members have taken a liking to explosions.

Yeah. That’s what Trump’s hand-picked toady redacted. Obama administration misdeeds. :roll_eyes:

You people. SMDH

1 Like

How so?

Logic is so far away from some posts the recently discovered black hole is closer.

If you are alluding to AG, William Barr, why do you think he had a part in redacting the report?