Trump's subordinates disobey him

But its not context, you are equating to completely different issues.

The fact that you want to distill down the political discourse in this country down to the left is imploding so its all good indicates that you are not here to talk seriously about politics and are just posting to try and get a emotional reaction from posters. You should not feel insulted if because of this someone accuses you of trolling. Not that I am laying that accusation on you just stating how your posts could be construed.

The left hasn’t debated in 40 years. They don’t even know how anymore. All Alinsky, all the time…

When I was younger my Co workers would do illegal stuff so I asked to be and got transferred. At minimum I wanted to show I could do the job in a legit arena.

1 Like

At this point you’re just whining

1 Like

Here’s the context. Trump would have happily obstructed justice if it weren’t for his underlines disobeying him.

3 Likes

I mean, Obama is one of the reasons we got Trump. Can’t have 8 years of a black president without some sort of retribution from the right.

5 Likes

Indeed context IS key. Which is why replies like this are so telling. Your responses are usually devoid of context, and often irrelevant to the subject you are responding to. You’re asked a direct question, and you can’t bring yourself to begin to address it. All you can come up with is “Trump good, Obama bad!” Predictable and SAD.

5 Likes

Their allegiance is to Obama and the NWO, not the United States America and the constitution. There is a practical order in which to drain the swamp, and those traitors will be removed in due time, but first their puppet-masters need to be exposed and neutered. Trump still has 5 years to go, and the indictments against leading Obama devotees is about to begin. Once the top echelons of Obama’s shadow government is removed, the mindless tentacles will be running out the doors before they end up behind bars too.

The legal expert consensus I’m seeing is that while he failed to obstruct, he was successful at illegally committing obstruction. The criminal intent, coupled with a definite action, is sufficient to complete the offense. That it ultimately failed is irrelevant.

But yes, hilarious and telling that this blowhard, who keeps telling himself and us that he’s the bestest, most accomplishedest President ever, is completely blind to his own impotence.

My guess is that, once the financial crimes are adjudicated, it will be more like 5 to 10 years.

3 Likes

The irony in this post is hilarious
Also…FTR, There is no Shadow government. Stop making things up. SMH

I wouldn’t call the handling of Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria as a pinnacle of competence.

Nope.

Deep State.

You might want to take a hard look at what’s going on in Yemen, which Trump supports based on the wholly incorrect claim that it is a proxy war against Saudi Arabia by Iran.

1 Like

Sad, is the lefts addiction to fake news for two years now!

And they can’t stop the addiction in the face of over whelming proof of no collusion…

Thank you for eloquently proving my point.

But hell, I’ll play along. What is this “over whelming [sic] proof of no collusion…” of which you bark?

I can’t tell you how many time I read a dem post about “them, closing in on Trump”… The walls were closing in…lol! All part of being a media victim.

The viewers of CNN and MSNBC should sue for malpractice.

I hope they have Nadler on TV 24/7 until 2020.

Its difficult to answer a question about contents in a report when one does not read it and relies on Fox News to summarize the report.

1 Like

Puerto Rico but you guys deny that one but yeah Puerto Rico.

1 Like