Trump's response to Iran. You like?

Probably not. But Hezbollah does. With Iran’s help. Don’t trust em. We have no idea who’s at the helm. It’s not worth the risk. Nobody is forcing them to pull along side an American vessel. It would be stupid for us to let that happen.

[quote=“Guvnah, post:2, topic:230458, full:true”]Send then to the bottom of the sea.

It’s long overdue. We should have been blasting these mosquitoes the day they first started buzzing around. We have have the bug zappers for this all along. Time to eradicate them.
[/quote]

I agree. What in the hell is everyone afraid of?

They haven’t so far.

And you can bet the media will be all over it the next time it happens. Either we blast a boat, (and the media light their hair on fire), or we continue to sit back, and the media declare Trump’s red line to be as meaningless as Obama’s.

Is that a yes or a no? Don’t sit on the fence.

Not a real comparison. To shoot or not will be left up to the Captain. Donald Trump won’t be there. But yes the clueless media will spin it.

Wow. I cannot imagine how you’d feel if you were crew on one of those vessels representing the United States of America.

Since you aren’t and since they are it’s a good thing to let these dictator wannabes realize they are messing with the wrong country.

It wouldn’t be, but they by their actions, made it so.

That is on them, not on us. :woman_shrugging:

You don’t think our Navy has been operating under adequate rules of engagement?
Has there been any indication the Navy felt the rules needed to be upgraded?

It’s not clear to me what “harass” means specifically before we start killing Iranians. Is it to you?
How about if they drive by blasting loud music? Mooning our ships?

Under this President, chances are probably they won’t want to test it.

Then again, given who they are, they probably will.

We’ll sink them in a heartbeat then it will turn into a rescue mission.

I’d very much like to see that not happen. Let them rescue their own.

I can see that. :roll_eyes:

pushed up price of oil

who’s he really wagging? ; )

you are miserably misled

he addresses chinese lab/bat flu virus almost every night for hours against kamikaze press. i doubt he expects anyone to forget

Well here’s your chance to enlighten me.

Read the thread. Enlighten yourself. Or not.

As I thought.
You don’t know either.

if the little Iranian boats get too close, the navy ships should spray the little boats (and everyone on board) with pig blood…

How many time are libs going to resort to this juvenile crap?

The whole world laughs at Trump.

No way.

I’m curious what harass means in international waters. How close is too close from a legal POV? I don’t know.