Trump's response to Iran. You like?

The President has given the Captain’s of U.S. naval vessels permission to sink Iranian gunboats if they come too close. I like this idea. It’s brilliant. Should have been done years ago. Right after the U.S.S Cole was hit we should have vowed, never again would we permit a terrorists sponsored craft to come near us. Blast em!

Your thoughts?

2 Likes

Send then to the bottom of the sea.

It’s long overdue. We should have been blasting these mosquitoes the day they first started buzzing around. We have have the bug zappers for this all along. Time to eradicate them.

2 Likes

It was just a ploy to raise the price of oil

1 Like

with a side of wag the dog.

1 Like

The mosquitoes stopped buzzing after the president’s statement.

1 Like

I thought we were going to shoot the boats down?

Good idea or bad idea? You’re not very clear.

You forgot to give your opinion.

Good idea or bad?

You forgot to give your opinion.

Good idea or bad? Speak up. Don’t be shy.

My opinion is that he is trying to look tough while diverting our attention from his dreadful handling of the Covid-19 pandemic.

yep, sink 'em.

1 Like

Again. I’m not asking for anyone to try to guess why he’s doing it. I’m assuming it’s to protect our vessels. Not everything has some hidden meaning. I’m asking if it’s a good idea.

Is it? :man_shrugging:

I don’t agree with your assumption that he is protecting our vessels. .

1 Like

Good lord man. I never asked you to agree with anything. Stop over thinking and just answer the freaking question.

I’m asking if it’s a good idea.

Is it? :man_shrugging:

Good

Since you are dancing around the issue, I will put you down as a yes. But you can’t say it because It’s trump’s idea.

Yup. That’s the TDS take away from it. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

If they were on the surface one minute and on the bottom the next, I guess you could say they were shot down? Right? :grin:

1 Like

Why is this even necessary? I thought assassinating Suleimani was supposed to scare them straight or something.

1 Like

We should bleach their boats

3 Likes

We are…right down to the bottom of the sea, sea, sea and do it so everyone can see, see, see? :sunglasses: