Trump's response to Iran. You like?

Answer my question first.

Are you for it or against it?

Since you have not taken a stand, I willassume that you are for it. Thanks!

So far it’s 100 percent in favor of the Trump decision.

You may want to clean that up with some Mr Clean while you are at it

Thank you. I’m glad you are supporting the President! :us:

1 Like

I’m glad that with the President you Agree, gree, gree! :sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s a silly diversion from the fact he has no idea what he’s doing with the pandemic and his sycophants are eating it right up. That’s all that really needs to be said about it.

Here’s my answer:
I can’t give you a yes or no.
I believe the public warning wasn’t intended to further protect our ships.
I suspect the non-public direction to the captains was continue with the ongoing rules of engagement.

So you are for it then? The silly diversion will probably work. I don’t expect to see any Iranian ski boats approaching the U.S. Navy anymore.

Ok so you’re not against it. We know what one of those things can do when loaded with enough high explosive.

If it works to get the Iranians to back down a bit, then I’m fine with it.

I suspect they will not want to test it. We shall see.

No captain is going to sink a little gun boat unless it tries to board or shoot first

USS Cole ring a bell??

The little gun boat won’t shoot. They can’t do much damage with their tiny guns. The danger is that they pull along side and detonate a large explosive, blow a hole in it and kill 17 sailors as they did with the U.S.S. Cole. That’s why we can’t let them get that close. Doing so is really stupid.

Apparently not. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

like I said them trying to board or get close.

I like it. A lot. It is about time to stop pandering and provoking the sleeping giant.

Does the Iranian navy, such as it is, have an record of suicide missions like that?
I honestly don’t know.

You don’t let it GET close

Pretty sure they have anti ship missiles.